Just curious as to what everyone's MUST HAVE accessories are for your tours!?

Mine>Charging Pod>Pocket Pouch>Upgraded Class 6 Memory Card....

Lets hear everyone else so no stone goes unturned and I can get more good accessories!
    08-24-09 06:24 AM
    Charging pod
    08-24-09 07:54 AM
    which class 6 memory card do u have????
    08-24-09 08:19 AM
    08-24-09 09:19 AM
    Otterbox Impact. By far the best case, and I have a drawer full of cases. Ultra high quality and a wonderful design. And their customer service is wonderful!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 09:37 AM
    it is pretty nice for the price. I still may get the Incipio feather or Seidio Innocase II
    08-24-09 09:59 AM
    it is pretty nice for the price. I still may get the Incipio feather or Seidio Innocase II
    Regardless of the price I think it's the best case available. Fits great (tight), it does NOT attract lint or get stuck in your pocket like silicone. Offers good protection, is not bulky and it makes the phone look good. Plus they give you a screen protector. I wasn't expecting much when I got it but it's the best case I've used for any BB.
    08-24-09 10:15 AM
    My fave is my sony bt headphones. Amazing sound

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 10:31 AM
    Regardless of the price I think it's the best case available. Fits great (tight), it does NOT attract lint or get stuck in your pocket like silicone. Offers good protection, is not bulky and it makes the phone look good. Plus they give you a screen protector. I wasn't expecting much when I got it but it's the best case I've used for any BB.
    the screen protector was defective, so i need to get a new one
    08-24-09 10:44 AM
    16gb micro SD
    Phanton Skinz
    Extra Chargers
    Adapter to charger that makes it easier to type on Tour while charging (make an L instead of sticking straight out.)
    08-24-09 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD