Want to buy a hard shell case for my BB? but i dont kno what one i want to buy.

Whats your FAVORITE?
    01-24-09 11:55 PM
    link didnt work?????????
    01-25-09 12:10 AM
    HERE...................

I have been looking at a lot of cases and it appears this is the one I want to get... You only have to add a sreen protector
    Last edited by Vortec 5.3; 01-25-09 at 12:31 AM.
    01-25-09 12:10 AM
    Speck Clear case. Available at most T-Mobile store for $10
    Product # - SUPM32077

Only negative is it does not have a sleeper magnet.

BlackBerry Case Review: Speck Products SeeThru Case and Holster for the BlackBerry Curve Series | CrackBerry.com
    01-25-09 12:13 AM
    what do u think about this one...........

http://shop.crackberry.com/body-glov...medium=content
    01-25-09 12:14 AM
    damn i do like the see thru case.... really just need one that looks good and wil protect my babe....lol
    01-25-09 12:16 AM
    what do u think about this one...........

http://shop.crackberry.com/body-glov...medium=content
    Two problems for me with that one:

1) Those clips are never really durable. I have broken so many of those, mostly
    on my seat belt.

2) I like the color of my phone. I'd much prefer clear.
    01-25-09 12:22 AM
    the reviews on the clear slim case i heard lots of hair line cracks and scratches and it happens alot from customer reviews...

the clip part i might not use for the fact that i would be worried it would fall off vary scared to lose it....
    01-25-09 12:27 AM
    HERE

4.6 out of 5
    Last edited by Vortec 5.3; 01-25-09 at 12:37 AM.
    01-25-09 12:33 AM
    link is bad.....could be my computer
    01-25-09 12:34 AM
    the reviews on the clear slim case i heard lots of hair line cracks and scratches and it happens alot from customer reviews...

the clip part i might not use for the fact that i would be worried it would fall off vary scared to lose it....
    The Speck case is extremely durable and the holster has one of the best clips
    I have ever seen. I have had no problems with mine.
    01-25-09 12:36 AM
    thanks for the help this is a big choice you kno only because its my baby and i need the best protection and best look. guess its between the two... unless theres any other ideas.
    01-25-09 12:58 AM
    i just got my first blackberry and the girl at the verizon store threw in a Seidio rubberized hard case and it is a nice, slightly rubberized (doesnt pick up lint or anything but gives you good grip in your hand, even when your hands are a little damp or sweaty).

i have been looking around for a different case just in case i find the "perfect" case. i tried on the body glove case and it is VERY bulky. i keep my phone in my pocket so slim is a big deal.

hope my mini review helps...

YAY! my first crackberry post...
    01-25-09 01:10 AM
    I just ordered an Otterbox Defender case for my Curve. From what I can tell its a very rugged case, adds a little bulk, but protects the Curve like no other. I can't wait till mine comes in!

Ordered mine off eBay to save a few more dollars...got mine for $36 including priority mail shipping.
    01-25-09 01:56 AM
    I would have to say Otter box. I tend to have butterfingers when it comes to my curve. When I use the otter box I can drop it and it doesn't even bother my curve. The bulk is a down side so when I carry it in my pocket I have to remove it from the case. The otter box does come with a protective cover for the screen, keyboard but I didn't use it. It could just be me but I never could get the bubbles out for the screen and just having the trackball exposed didn't work for me.
    01-25-09 02:12 AM
    i had the body glove one i liked it
    01-25-09 02:30 AM
    I've also got the body glove, love it. It's been doing it's job but the clip is slowing getting weaker.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 03:29 AM
    Another vote for Otter Box....
    01-25-09 06:57 AM
    otter box +1
    bombproof
    01-25-09 08:49 AM
    Wow - $40 for a case!

Has anybody tried the case mate? It's only $19.95.
    01-25-09 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD