Anyone have a favorite?

The included ones sound ok but wont fit in my tiny ears properly, Need to go with inear type
    11-22-09 08:12 PM
    my bose earbuds suits my needs.
    11-22-09 08:16 PM
    How much do you want to spend is the main question. I am a professional musician and I love Shure headphones. I use the SE530 Sound Isolating, modular earphones at work, they list for $499.00 but there is no way I would spend that for use with a phone or an iPod. I use the SE310's for my iPod and they sound darn near perfect. I had the Sony in ear's before my Shure's and I was shocked how much better the Shure Headphones sound. The 310's list for $299.00 but you can get them for much less with a little searching on the internet.
    11-22-09 08:22 PM
    How much do you want to spend is the main question. I am a professional musician and I love Shure headphones. I use the SE530 Sound Isolating, modular earphones at work, they list for $499.00 but there is no way I would spend that for use with a phone or an iPod. I use the SE310's for my iPod and they sound darn near perfect. I had the Bose in ear's before my Shure's and I was shocked how much better the Shure Headphones sound. The 310's list for $299.00 but you can get them for much less with a little searching on the internet.
    I'm a musician as well, I use all AKG in the studio. I love shure products but refuse to spend that much

I'm actually looking to be in the 50-75 dollar range for the berry at the gym
    11-22-09 08:26 PM
    im so used to the apple buds so i love those!
    i kind of want to try those heartbeats by lady gaga headphones, they look pretty cool and i hear they're pretty amazing quality wise !
    11-22-09 08:30 PM
    I've been using black Razer ProTone M100's ( Pro|Tone™ m100 In-ear Earphones | Buy Online ) for quite a while and like them very much. Decent ambient sound isolation, clean mids / highs and smooth lows (when driven properly). They're not as nice as my AKG K701's, but they're much easier to carry :-)
    11-22-09 08:30 PM
    my bose earbuds suits my needs.
    love these earbuds, there are 2 different types of them now too, the older ones which can be had for under $100 CDN and there are newer ones with some new technology or something or are compatible with making phonecalls or something that are a little more
    11-22-09 08:37 PM
    I actually love the Skullcandy in-ear buds. They have great base, pretty good mids and highs as well. They're not studio quality, but they're fantastic for the price of $49 retail. They compare with others that I've bought for twice the price.
    11-22-09 08:46 PM
    I use the Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro. These are in-ear buds that seal your ear canal. I use mine mostly when flying so I like that feature. Probably wouldn't work at the gym, though.
    11-23-09 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD