I've been looking at websites and location and can't seem to find this case available anywhere in Canada / Toronto ! Damn it . Canada makes the BLACKBERRY!!!

If i order from Case-Mate the International shipping is extremely expensive!It would come up 31.02 + 19.99 = $41.01 US in TOTAL which comes up to 50.9847 CAD!!!

FedEx International Priority $31.02

I'd be willing to pay via PAYPAL if someone in the US plans to order one...you would order one for me ..it is $3 delivery only in the US! and then deliver to me as a gift ...no delivery preference ..i don't need the packaging of the case ..I'm sure it would be so much cheaper

Any volunteer!?? - or ........ Would anyone in Toronto / Canada know where it can be purchased?
    02-03-09 02:50 AM
    Have you tried ordering it from Crackberry?
    02-03-09 06:35 AM
    free shipping to canada from ebay.
    02-03-09 08:17 AM
    I've been looking at websites and location and can't seem to find this case available anywhere in Canada / Toronto ! Damn it . Canada makes the BLACKBERRY!!!
    Actually Corporate is in Canada - my Bold was made in Hungry.
    02-03-09 10:34 AM
    I got mine from Ebay (I live in TO). Look for a seller that offers free shipping to Canada.. it was around $16 US ($18 CDN after conversion).
    02-03-09 10:43 AM
    I got mine from Ebay (I live in TO). Look for a seller that offers free shipping to Canada.. it was around $16 US ($18 CDN after conversion).
    I live in Montreal, did the same thing (off eBay). Cost 15$ US with FREE shipping. Got my case-mate in a week!

Definitely the way to go!
    02-03-09 10:53 AM
    Have you tried ordering it from Crackberry?
    Shipping to Canada from CB is about $30 by UPS... Why? I don't have an effin clue!!

Plus, for Canadians we will also get dinged an extra $29.95 from UPS for "brokerage" fees for dealing with the customs aspect if bringing something to Canada that adds $60 to the purchase.

For Canadians USPS is the best shipping method when ordering from the states, you still get charged customs but not that ridiculous brokerage fee!!
    02-03-09 11:09 AM
    Hsumra: that's exactly what I'm saying ... 60 dollar purchase in crackberry tooo... I've looked in ebay and can't find any descent price!! Fnord derick if u can give me the sellers in ebay would be great ill be ladly to pay what u paid

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 02:16 PM
    I'd help you out, although i'm not ordering one for myself. I did this for a member in Australia last year.

PM me, or PIN me at 305b1afb
    Last edited by cjcarbone; 02-03-09 at 02:28 PM.
    02-03-09 02:21 PM
    Hsumra: that's exactly what I'm saying ... 60 dollar purchase in crackberry tooo... I've looked in ebay and can't find any descent price!! Fnord derick if u can give me the sellers in ebay would be great ill be ladly to pay what u paid

Seller was "calportproducts" , hope that helps.

02-03-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD