okay so I was thinking of getting this one. eAccess eStore - BlackBerry Tour Cradle and Charger

It will charge my extra battery at the same time as my blackberry but I don't like that I'd have to take my blackberry out of it's shell case to charge it so I don't know if I will. I sold my last external charger when I sold my last tour and I got a new tour with a new extra battery but no external charger. I don't know if I should get the mini again or what. It was kind of slow.

The regular charger to the blackberry can be slow too. I heard that you can buy certain ones that are made to do it much faster. I want the fastest possible. But it has to be able to charge a battery without it being in the phone also. But even ones that can just charge the phone I'd like to see because I might go ahead and buy both.

Because the mini external charger I can keep in my pocket with an extra battery in it and it has a door so it don't fall out and it's really small so I don't even feel it.

My tour has only been lasting me 6 hours a day on one battery and then 6 hours on the next battery. I keep my screen at 100% and text and use myspace heavily along with a few phone calls. And also emails. Sometimes I might be emailing and texting non stop for 6 hours straight. So I'm interested in charging it fast! It would be nice if there is something that I can leave it on for an hour or less, a cradle or regular charger and it will be fully charged. This exist for the tour? I know it does for some other phones.

Excuse my spelling if it was horrible I'm halfway asleep. I will check this when I wake up!
    02-11-10 04:17 AM
    does this charge also the extended battery?
    02-11-10 05:19 AM
    does this charge also the extended battery?
    That charger I posted charges the regular extended battery. It's the same size. The ones that are bigger I'm not sure about. The external one I speak of doesn't. But the extended battery I use is the same size.
    02-11-10 12:50 PM
    I found that the slower the charge, the longer the battery life has been
    02-11-10 02:09 PM
    That charger I posted charges the regular extended battery. It's the same size. The ones that are bigger I'm not sure about. The external one I speak of doesn't. But the extended battery I use is the same size.
    which extended are you using.. I have the 2600mah
    02-12-10 04:36 AM
    which extended are you using.. I have the 2600mah
    The 1600mah. It's only 15% more but it works. I have multiple ones. I decided to bring down my brightness to 10% so I got it lasting a long time.
    02-12-10 02:00 PM
    Chargers are designed to charge the batts made for them. Using a regular charger to charge a high capacity batt might not work the way it is supposed to..Sizes being the same is not whats important, its how many volts and milliamps is what matters. The higher capacity batts are looking for a higher milliamp than a stock charger will deliver. This will make the high capacity batt, a, not get the right charge it needs and b, most likely shorten the life of the batt.
    Last edited by dave3825us; 02-12-10 at 05:39 PM.
    02-12-10 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD