Alright I understand there are many previously posted threads on cases and such and I promise that I have searched this forum inside out trying to determine what I should purchase but I want a straight forward answer to my quetion so heres my story; I've had my bold for 6 months and soon after getting it I bought it a case (horrible idea) that in time ruined my bezel, my poor million dollar phone looks beaten like I said ruined the bezel as well as the top of my screen. Anyways I just received a new Bold through warranty and I want to do things right with this new one, I have learned the hard way how flimsy the material of this phone is, so please give me some suggestions and links! I will be forever grateful!

THANK YOU!
    07-30-09 09:01 PM
    I've got the Otterbox defender case...ruined my bezel too. Wish I could help but it seems most rigid cases ruin the Bold's bezel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 09:28 PM
    Alright I understand there are many previously posted threads on cases and such and I promise that I have searched this forum inside out trying to determine what I should purchase but I want a straight forward answer to my quetion so heres my story; I've had my bold for 6 months and soon after getting it I bought it a case (horrible idea) that in time ruined my bezel, my poor million dollar phone looks beaten like I said ruined the bezel as well as the top of my screen. Anyways I just received a new Bold through warranty and I want to do things right with this new one, I have learned the hard way how flimsy the material of this phone is, so please give me some suggestions and links! I will be forever grateful!

THANK YOU!
    Any idea what kind of case your looking for (skin, hard case, holster, etc)??

Personally after trying many many cases. I just stick to OEM stuff. Depending on your needs. The OEM Holster, OEM skin or my current favorite the OEM pocket sleeve. Then just get a screen protector and your all set. All the cases add to much bulk, damage the phone in some way and take away functionality. I have been looking at the new iskins not sure if your into those.
    07-30-09 09:34 PM
    http://shop.crackberry.com/incipio-dermashot-case/4A54A5315.htm

Just bought my GF the Magenta one, she is in love with the thing. I would say they def qualify as fabulous. The turquoise is pretty sick too.
    07-30-09 09:55 PM
    Innocase 360 ! It's great !
    07-30-09 11:17 PM
    I use this one. Great to clip on your belt horizontally both at work and golf!
    Last edited by dilipc; 07-30-09 at 11:38 PM.
    07-30-09 11:36 PM
    Just bought my GF the Magenta one, she is in love with the thing. I would say they def qualify as fabulous. The turquoise is pretty sick too.
    Those look pretty cool, now are you sure it's not viciously attacking the bezel? LOL
    08-01-09 11:52 AM
    I've stuck with the OEM case on my Bold (and when I had my 8310) and absolutely love both of them. No scratching issues, fits perfect and the phone still looks like its fresh out of the box 8 months later.
    08-01-09 11:56 AM
    I just use the oem case. Blackberries are sooo beautiful, why hide them in large ugly cases. Just use the pouch!!!!
    08-01-09 12:13 PM
    I use the Golla bags..after buying 6 cases!! I finally fell in love with this one. check it out!! http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-golla-bags.htm They have all different styles and colors to match anyones personality P.S. My husband also hated the ones that clipped on to my waist...He said it made me look very manly
    08-01-09 06:00 PM
    I use the Golla bags..after buying 6 cases!! I finally fell in love with this one. check it out!! http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-golla-bags.htm They have all different styles and colors to match anyones personality P.S. My husband also hated the ones that clipped on to my waist...He said it made me look very manly
    Now THAT would be impossible....
    08-01-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD