I have an extra battery and I was looking at the extra battery chargers on in the crackstore. Dont seem to get good reviews, so it is worth it to get one or is it just as easy to put the battery in the phone and charge it that way?

BTW, i never use the extra battery normally, but will be travelling a good bit soon. Thanks.
    12-03-09 09:55 AM
    I have an extra battery and just charge it in the phone every couple weeks if I don't use it....they seem to hold a charge for at least 3 weeks (that's the longest I have tested)...
    12-03-09 10:27 AM
    I love my battery charger, every morning I can put in a freshly charged battery!
    12-03-09 11:32 AM
    I love my battery charger, every morning I can put in a freshly charged battery!
    Which charger do you have? The bb or sedio (or whatever it is called.) Thanks.
    12-03-09 11:35 AM
    I have an extra battery and I was looking at the extra battery chargers on in the crackstore. Dont seem to get good reviews, so it is worth it to get one or is it just as easy to put the battery in the phone and charge it that way?

BTW, i never use the extra battery normally, but will be travelling a good bit soon. Thanks.
    I bought an el-cheapo on eBay. It stays plugged into the wall and keeps the spare topped off.

This is the one I have, but I don't remember exactly who I bought it from:

D-X1 DX1 battery+USB Charger For Blackberry Storm 9630 - eBay (item 220520471637 end time Dec-03-09 11:56:56 PST)
    12-03-09 11:37 AM
    I bought an el-cheapo on eBay. It stays plugged into the wall and keeps the spare topped off.

This is the one I have, but I don't remember exactly who I bought it from:

D-X1 DX1 battery+USB Charger For Blackberry Storm 9630 - eBay (item 220520471637 end time Dec-03-09 11:56:56 PST)
    I just bought the same one as you from Ebay. As long as the charger works that is a steal. Thanks for the info.
    12-03-09 12:40 PM
    PK,
    why not just keep the phone plugged in overnight? Unless you work nights.
    Just curious is all.
    12-03-09 12:42 PM
    I just bought the same one as you from Ebay. As long as the charger works that is a steal. Thanks for the info.
    Yep. It feels as cheap as it looks as it's priced. But it works.
    12-03-09 12:57 PM
    I have. The Seidio one that has the spare battery spot at the plug and then the cable to go to the phone. It's AWESOME...had it for about six months now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD