Guys - I searched and searched all over today for a holster or body glove, from mall to sprint store to others and nothing. I finally settled on the privacy guard shield, its thick for like $12 and not using a case for it. Screw it, I take that back, i'll use what came with the blackberry, the leather one. Does the phone face out or in with those things? Thanks
    05-29-10 05:20 PM
    im kinda confused? are you asking about finding a case that fits with an Extended battery? what do you have the 2600 battery?

if you are, Seidio makes 2 cases that fit with the extended battery, and there are Holsters that fit great with the extended battery as well from Seidio
    05-29-10 05:37 PM
    im kinda confused? are you asking about finding a case that fits with an Extended battery? what do you have the 2600 battery?

if you are, Seidio makes 2 cases that fit with the extended battery, and there are Holsters that fit great with the extended battery as well from Seidio
    Maybe he means the 1700mAH seido battery?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 07:47 PM
    I actually do have the 2600 mAh but Seidio only makes the pouch. I asked if I could use the hardcase for the extended battery for the 9630 and the sales rep said that they are actually a "little bit" different and are not fully compactable. I don't know if I believe him but whatever. I just went with the privacy guard for the screen its thick and protects. I was thinking of getting the ZAGG for just the front of the phone (b/c of extended battery back) or the clear coat and using a holster without the worry of scratching the top.
    05-30-10 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD