I need to purchase a case for my BlackBerry like Stat. Its been Roaming around in my pocket completely nekkid.

I found this Solution on Verizons site: Enter your location

Im not a huge fan of the leather but its got what I want:

Protected out of Holster
    Belt Clip
    Swivable.

My only concern is if I get a Windshield mount will the unit fit into it with a case on it?

Outside view:

NEW BLACKBERRY STORM 2 9550 LEATHER HOLSTER CASE COMBO - eBay (item 120572278741 end time Aug-17-10 17:48:32 PDT)
    07-29-10 07:22 AM
    88 VIEWS and no Replies?!?!
    07-29-10 11:27 AM
    I'll go out on the limb and say there is about zippy chance the phone will fit in the windshield mount with the lederhosen on.

In english that means, I don't think it is going to fit.
    Grrr - Which case can I use thatll still fit the Windshield mount? Ive considered using a GPS App for my navigation in the car.
    07-29-10 11:51 AM
    What sort of windshield mount do you have? There are universal ones that will fit the Storm 2 with the type of case you want.
    07-29-10 12:25 PM
    What sort of windshield mount do you have? There are universal ones that will fit the Storm 2 with the type of case you want.
    Havent bought the mount yet either Im just looking for all these accessories. First things first is the case but before I order one I want to make sure itll fit with a case of some sort.
    07-29-10 02:27 PM
    best chance would probably be a silicone skin case, but I'm just guessing...
    07-29-10 02:30 PM
    Mine has been roaming around in pocket since launch naked...not a scratch on it...not sure what the urgency is.
    07-29-10 02:54 PM
    I have the SEIDIO INNOCASE and holster and they work great! The case does a great job of protecting my Storm2 and when I put it in the holster, it goes right to sleep since the holster has the magnet.

I love it and it doesn't increase the size of the phone too much.

I tried the case and holster combo that Verizon has at their stores, but it didn't protect my phone very well and whenever I had to take it off, it would scrape the rubber off the buttons on the side.
    07-29-10 04:13 PM
    I would get an otterbox commuter with an OEM Bold 9000 holster.

otterbox

holster

Can't beat those prices either
    07-29-10 04:44 PM
    Oh and just get a universal car mount.
    07-29-10 05:06 PM
    I second the otterbox suggestion. I spent months before getting my S2 to find an effective holster/case compatible with a mount. I ended up getting the BB leather belt case, BB rubber skin (used at home and weekend w/o case) and a cberry purchase windshield mount. So basically I don't have a permanent case for my S2. I wish otterbox would offer a windshield mount that would work with their cases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-10 07:41 PM
    I have the SEIDIO INNOCASE and holster and they work great! The case does a great job of protecting my Storm2 and when I put it in the holster, it goes right to sleep since the holster has the magnet.

I love it and it doesn't increase the size of the phone too much.

I tried the case and holster combo that Verizon has at their stores, but it didn't protect my phone very well and whenever I had to take it off, it would scrape the rubber off the buttons on the side.
    I like the Innocase that looks great, but what holster did you use? I see they sell the innocase for 29.99 but the holster didn't come with?
    07-29-10 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD