With my epic resin case on my 9700 i fell that all the side keys are tough to press and i keep on pressing against the screen and you see it give of the color effect when you press an LCD computer screen. anyone else agree?

i was thinking about using an exacto knife to cut out those holes but im afraid it will make those buttons impossible to press if i do that
    01-31-10 07:32 AM
    Given the toughness of the material the cases are made of, it does require more effort to press the side and top buttons...

That said, I think maybe you are pressing a little too hard, I have not heard this issue from anyone else & i do not have a 9700 to test it with. I do have a Tour and do not experience this issue there.
    01-31-10 11:36 AM
    With my epic resin case on my 9700 i fell that all the side keys are tough to press and i keep on pressing against the screen and you see it give of the color effect when you press an LCD computer screen. anyone else agree?

i was thinking about using an exacto knife to cut out those holes but im afraid it will make those buttons impossible to press if i do that
    I currently have 2 Epik cases for my 9700 and another one coming....and my wife has 2 Epik cases for her 8520 and we both have no problems at all. Works great on both our devices. I wouldn't consider any other case. I know my 3rd one will have a great fit as well. All bought from Justin.

I'm not sure about the color effect but that seems to be pressing it a bit too hard.
    01-31-10 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD