03-18-11 03:46 PM
610 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Hope a 8900 model coming out on your site.
    I will have 8900 cases in about a week...maybe 10 days. Placed my order today.
    01-07-10 09:30 PM
    Ah, good to see that the pictures are up on J's site.
    The case looks great. I can't wait till mine drops in.
    01-07-10 09:53 PM
    Ok, I gave in and ordered one In pink, of course
    01-07-10 10:01 PM
    I ordered 2 curve 83XX cases and 1 Tour case all came together super fast! Thx Justin. When will u be getting Storm cases?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 11:50 PM
    I ordered 2 curve 83XX cases and 1 Tour case all came together super fast! Thx Justin. When will u be getting Storm cases?

Just ordered Storm 1 cases today, along with 8900 and Bold 9000
    01-07-10 11:55 PM
    hello guys,i'd buy two epik cases for my blackberry storm 2 9520,but i don't know which colors choose.....

Do you have some pics of storm 2 and blue,crystal and black epik cases?

p.s. the crystal one is Transparent or white clean?

thanks a lot...
    01-09-10 01:13 PM

01-09-10 02:43 PM
    Has anyone bought any of the cases with the new (logo) pattern? I'm curious to see what the back of the case looks like when it's on the phone.
    01-10-10 12:50 PM
    At the cardinals nfl game today so I won't be able to return any emails today.

01-10-10 01:44 PM
    Has anyone bought any of the cases with the new (logo) pattern? I'm curious to see what the back of the case looks like when it's on the phone.
    i bought a red one and a green one and i think they both have the same pattern on them, so i'll post a pic as soon as i receive them.
    (unless someone beats me to it.)
    01-10-10 01:53 PM
    Yea these are awesome cases. I have been going thru a few bbs lately messing around with them and all of the epic cases fit nicely and look great. Cant go wrong.
    01-10-10 02:38 PM
    I just received the purple 9700 case, its a soft purple and the design is large circles widening from the blackberry emblem on the back of the phone.

I love the way it looks on my phone, and the case fits like a glove! Plus, it feels soft and seems to make the phone easier to hold (less likely to slip from my grasp).
    01-11-10 05:13 AM
    After reading this post I had to see what all the hype was about. I ordered 2 of them on a Wednesday got them by that Saturday. I got one for my wife and one for myself. My wife and I absolutley loves these covers. We are gonna order 2 more just as back ups and so we can change it up a bit. The price is super resonable 2 for $14. **** I have spent more than that on covers I bought then never used. Def must buy. Oh and make sure to buy them from JustinD2473!!!!! Thanks Justin!!
    01-11-10 09:01 AM
    Are there the epik cases Circles Design for storm 2?
    01-11-10 10:47 AM
    I just received the purple 9700 case, its a soft purple and the design is large circles widening from the blackberry emblem on the back of the phone.

I love the way it looks on my phone, and the case fits like a glove! Plus, it feels soft and seems to make the phone easier to hold (less likely to slip from my grasp).
    Got a picture of the back of it?
    01-11-10 10:55 AM
    Are there the epik cases Circles Design for storm 2?
    there are not. each phone has is own seperate pattern right now (except for the 9700 having 2)
    01-11-10 11:37 AM
    I ordered one of the clear Epik Resin Pro for the Tour from Justin. I just got it today. It doesn't have any designs on the back, just a shape of the carbon fiber part of the battery cover. It's a very nice case. It's not too hard like a snap on case, and not too flimsy like most silicone cases. It fits like a glove, which I love! The only downfall is the Lock/Mute buttons are slightly hard to press, and sometimes the volume rocker keys are sensitive b/c of the case. So sometimes my screen won't turn on b/c the rocker key is still pressed in, so I just pull the side off for a 2nd and it's fixed, lol. Not a huge deal, but just something I thought I'd point out. I love this case though, might get the black one as well. As long as it isn't a slight tint of brown like the older Epik cases. The pro series has fixed the small headphone jack cutout and the charger plug in cut out. Also fixed the case not being so close to the QWERTY keypad.
    01-11-10 12:48 PM
    ok, i got my cases today and i said i'd post pics, so here they are.

i noticed a couple of things different compared to the black epik cases i received:
    1. the cut-out for the camera/flash is a rectangle, while the black epik case had holes for each.
    2. there are cut-outs for the charging pod now.
    3. the top covers more than the black epik case did. the black one didn't cover the indicator light, while these cover 80% of it, lining up with the top of the ear piece.

these are some great cases!
    01-11-10 07:49 PM
    here's the red case, if anyone was wondering. i took pictures of the back with and without the flash.
    01-11-10 07:51 PM
    ok, i got my cases today and i said i'd post pics, so here they are.

i noticed a couple of things different compared to the black epik cases i received:
    1. the cut-out for the camera/flash is a rectangle, while the black epik case had holes for each.
    2. there are cut-outs for the charging pod now.
    3. the top covers more than the black epik case did. the black one didn't cover the indicator light, while these cover 80% of it, lining up with the top of the ear piece.

these are some great cases!
    Thanks for posting the pics.
    I got two questions:

1. Does the phone still fit in the OEM holster that came i the box?

2. Does it really fit into the charging pod and does it charge?

Would be great if someone could answer them.
    Many thanks,
    Florian
    01-11-10 08:50 PM
    Thanks for posting the pics.
    I got two questions:

1. Does the phone still fit in the OEM holster that came i the box?

2. Does it really fit into the charging pod and does it charge?

Would be great if someone could answer them.
    Many thanks,
    Florian
    i can only answer the first question. yes, it does fit.
    01-11-10 08:52 PM
    i can only answer the first question. yes, it does fit.
    That's good to know, thanks.
    Anyone else knows if the 9700 with the new epik resin case fits into the charging pod and does actually charge?
    01-11-10 09:25 PM
    Unfortunetly, International shipping is not that fast.

Even from the USA just to Canada is have been taking at least 10 days.
    I got it today.............. Its a great case. Thanks Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 4mynikka; 01-11-10 at 11:38 PM.
    01-11-10 10:15 PM
    Finally caved in and bought one of these epik cases for the storm 2. I noticed that the case made it harder to insert the power cable and the earphone jack because the mold covers too much of both ports. The r/l soft buttons and volume rocker became harder to press too.

Anybody else have those problems?
    01-12-10 02:22 AM
    I am also interested in this case, but without the logos or designs on it.

Has anyone dropped their phone with this case on it, like on concrete? How did the case and your phone fare?
    01-12-10 08:11 AM
610 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD