03-18-11 04:46 PM
610 ... 56789 ...
tools
    hey do you happen to have the new colors that dmuggen guy has not for the 9700. Pink, purple, blue. i hate to order and wait 2 weeks for these colors
    12-31-09 12:34 PM
    Do you have these cases for the Tour also?
    12-31-09 06:31 PM
    Do you have these cases for the Tour also?
    yes i do.

I have the "pro" versions that DCMugen has posted on eBay, they are the ones without the patterns. I got those for the tour because the regular ones with the pattern have a problem with the holes not lining up very well.
    12-31-09 07:01 PM
    yes i do.

I have the "pro" versions that DCMugen has posted on eBay, they are the ones without the patterns. I got those for the tour because the regular ones with the pattern have a problem with the holes not lining up very well.
    Great...how do I find your store on Ebay?
    12-31-09 07:05 PM
    Great...how do I find your store on Ebay?
    OK...got it.
    12-31-09 07:15 PM
    OK...got it.
    Got your order, Will go out Jan. 2nd...post office is closed tomorrow.
    12-31-09 09:14 PM
    Got your order, Will go out Jan. 2nd...post office is closed tomorrow.

Hi Justin I ordered mines from you too on EBay lol, I ordered the black one I'm Carol 2009 on there.I don't have my phone yet BUT it should be here by next week. Thank You!
    01-03-10 07:49 AM
    yes i do.

I was about to post a message to ask this lol. I am glad there are no patterns! I am going to order now but still deciding black or clear... The shipping is now $2?

EDIT: Justin. I just ordered it but as some said, I didn't see any section I can request the color in the check out process - I will PM you for my name and color. Thanks!
    Last edited by BrianFTC; 01-03-10 at 08:40 AM.
    01-03-10 08:29 AM
    Hi Justin,

I'm in Ireland and would like 3 of your Pro Epik Resin 9700 cases (Black, Transparent and Pink). What's the best way to order them from you and how much would shipping be?

I have an eBay and PayPal Account.

Regards,

Ben
    01-03-10 08:36 AM
    I was about to post a message to ask this lol. I am glad there are no patterns! I am going to order now but still deciding black or clear... The shipping is now $2?

EDIT: Justin. I just ordered it but as some said, I didn't see any section I can request the color in the check out process - I will PM you for my name and color. Thanks!

There is a section when you make your Pay pal payment and at the bottom left it says" Would you like to add a message" Here it goes:

I hope that helps and YEAH I just ordered a pod Charger too lol
    01-03-10 08:54 AM
    There is a section when you make your Pay pal payment and at the bottom left it says" Would you like to add a message" Here it goes:

I hope that helps and YEAH I just ordered a pod Charger too lol
    Thank you! I totally missed it. Apologies, Jason. Leaning something new everyday
    01-03-10 11:28 AM
    Thank you! I totally missed it. Apologies, Jason. Leaning something new everyday
    You are so welcome and plus it's soo small too! lol I'm always looking at stuff im glad I could help you too
    01-03-10 12:01 PM
    Justin, your customer service is awesome - I just received an email from you to apologize for the shipping delay - just couldn't mail the order just because the post offices were closed for the holidays. NO WORRIES! We are ok with next week!
    Last edited by BrianFTC; 01-03-10 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Sorry - my bad... should be JUSTIN LOL
    01-03-10 01:05 PM
    Isn't Justin amazing?? He sent me one too and I told him I would give him the best props on EBay as well as on here lol :-)
    01-03-10 01:12 PM
    Thanks for the update Justin!!
    01-03-10 01:39 PM
    i cant wait to get an essex. i will be jumping all over these. prob buy like 6-7 to spice it up. it would be a waste to buy anymore cases for my curve, lol
    01-03-10 05:51 PM
    The shipping is now $2?!
    My price since I first posted the cases for sale on crackberry has been $7 for the first case and $5.50 for each additional with FREE shipping.

I made it $5 + $2 shipping on eBay because that way the eBay fee is only based on $5 instead of $7....that saves 20 cents per item on the eBay fee.

But now I have made my price for the first case $7.50 and each additional $5.00 ... those prices are now reflected on my website and on eBay.
    01-03-10 06:10 PM
    justin what is your website's url?
    01-03-10 07:08 PM
    Justin, I PM'd you a while back but didn't receive a response. Do you have the black resin cases in stock? If so, how much to ship to Winnipeg, MB, Canada and how long would shipping take approx?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 10:40 PM
    justin what is your website's url?
    I'm also intrigued into getting a link to buy a few.
    01-03-10 10:43 PM
    Justin, I PM'd you a while back but didn't receive a response. Do you have the black resin cases in stock? If so, how much to ship to Winnipeg, MB, Canada and how long would shipping take approx?

I do have the black 9700 in stock.

and it seems shipping to Canada has been taking about 2 weeks, but I dont know if it will go faster now that Christmas and New years is all past or not. its only about 3-4 days in the US.
    01-03-10 10:59 PM
    I'm also intrigued into getting a link to buy a few.
    He PM'd me the link... www.Degasis.net - Authorized Resller of Epik Cases
    01-03-10 11:09 PM
    I do have the black 9700 in stock.

and it seems shipping to Canada has been taking about 2 weeks, but I dont know if it will go faster now that Christmas and New years is all past or not. its only about 3-4 days in the US.
    Excellent, how much $? And how do I go about ordering?

01-03-10 11:30 PM
    I include shipping for free
    hey, justin, I just PMed you asking about the shipping cost to Canada?
    01-04-10 02:11 PM
    i'm about to order 3-4 cases lol
    01-04-10 03:43 PM
610 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD