03-18-11 04:46 PM
610 ... 34567 ...
tools
    how tight does it fit with the OEM holster
    12-19-09 12:40 PM
    How long did it take to arrive? I ordered yesterday and only have a paypal receipt.
    Am I supposed to expect a tracking notice or confirmation email?

No rush, just asking
    Yours was dropped off at the post office yesterday...I can't do tracking numbers because I am shipping them USPS First Class. But they have been arriving to people alot faster than I thought they would, even for cross country orders (i am in arizona)
    12-19-09 01:13 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. Can't wait
    12-19-09 02:02 PM
    Mine took about 1.5-2 weeks to get from the dmugen (the hong kong supplier) and I love it, and the screen protector is actually quite nice as well.

It does fit in the OEM holster, and fits snuggly. I actually like how it fits, like it was made for it.
    12-19-09 02:07 PM
    Mine only took 2 days to receive from Justin after i sent payment, pretty quick. It does fit a little tight though when you put it in the oem case that comes with the phone.
    12-19-09 06:39 PM
    I ordered mine on Nov 29 from DCMugen. Received them on Dec 21.
    I got the smoke and the clear one since that is all that is available for the 9700. I really like the case, very snug and still fits into the holster that comes with the phone. Too bad it can't be used with the charging pod, but it is still the nicest case I have found for any of my blackberrys.

I would recommend them.
    12-23-09 03:43 AM
    Justin,

Do you have any more black ones left, if so I would like one.
    12-23-09 06:54 AM
    Justin,

Do you have any more black ones left, if so I would like one.
    I just got more black ones in today.

email me at blackberry AT degasis DOT net
    12-23-09 10:49 PM
    Hey Justin,

Dont forget me
    12-23-09 10:55 PM
    Justin,

so these are hard cases? how much? i looked on ebay but couldnt find these for the 9700....

interested
    12-24-09 01:07 AM
    Justin,

so these are hard cases? how much? i looked on ebay but couldnt find these for the 9700....

interested
    It's silicon gel.
    12-24-09 01:09 AM
    The case is really that nice IMO and especially for the price too. The profile on this is very minimal so you barely notice it's there. So glad I bought this case.
    12-24-09 08:24 AM
    Yours was dropped off at the post office yesterday...I can't do tracking numbers because I am shipping them USPS First Class. But they have been arriving to people alot faster than I thought they would, even for cross country orders (i am in arizona)
    I received it really quick, 3 biz days.

I love the fit.
    It's not hard to put on and take off as I saw mentioned somewhere else.
    Feels good in my palm.
    I hate the circle designs but I knew I would lol, the case is exactly as described.
    I will definitely support your future sales.

Thanks Justin
    12-24-09 10:28 AM
    Got mine in two days, Thanks Justin. Perfect case because it's hardly noticeable. The circles described are not the best pattern but I really have to look for them to see.

Quick question for you guys. Is there a plastic holster that will work with case. I'd like something I can pop it in when I go for a jog thatll clip to my shorts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 11:55 AM
    Got mine in two days, Thanks Justin. Perfect case because it's hardly noticeable. The circles described are not the best pattern but I really have to look for them to see.

Quick question for you guys. Is there a plastic holster that will work with case. I'd like something I can pop it in when I go for a jog thatll clip to my shorts.

The OEM holster perhaps? But that's not secure enough when you go jog since you'll be bouncing it up and down or sideways and it might pop out.
    12-24-09 11:59 AM
    The OEM holster perhaps? But that's not secure enough when you go jog since you'll be bouncing it up and down or sideways and it might pop out.
    Would anything from seidio work?

12-24-09 12:19 PM
    is this normal?

purchased from dcmugen88 on the 12/10
    got a receipt for my payment on 12/10
    got a "thank you for your payment" on 12/17
    got an update (shipped) on 12/19

an entire week before he actually shipped it.
    is this how everyone else's transaction took place?
    it's taking a little bit longer than i thought. oh well.
    12-24-09 12:37 PM
    is this normal?

purchased from dcmugen88 on the 12/10
    got a receipt for my payment on 12/10
    got a "thank you for your payment" on 12/17
    got an update (shipped) on 12/19

an entire week before he actually shipped it.
    is this how everyone else's transaction took place?
    it's taking a little bit longer than i thought. oh well.
    Nope because mine was a lot quicker. I didn't wait 7 actual days for him to acknowledge my payment and shipped status as they did it within 2 days and my item got here not much longer.
    12-24-09 12:42 PM
    I know I charge a little bit more than DCMugen (mostly because I can't get them as cheap as him) but I ship from the USA and almost always ship the same day as payment or the day after. You will have your order in less than 1 week from the date of your payment with me as long as you are in the USA. I'm not sure on delivery times to Canada and such with regular US Mail.
    12-24-09 01:41 PM
    Hey Justin,

Dont forget me
    I know I shipped an evelope to Florida today, but it is hard for me to connect Real Names and email addresses to Crackberry user names...

What is the Name and Email address you sent your paypal payment from and I will tell you if yours went out.
    12-24-09 01:47 PM
    ok Justin, just sent you a PM
    12-24-09 02:49 PM
    Just ordered 2 clear/white and smoke/black. Can't wait to get them. Based on what all of you who have them already say they must really be nice. I've been looking for a case that protects the phone but is not too thick and doesn't cover the device to the point that you can't see how nice it looks.
    12-24-09 03:05 PM
    I'm excited about getting mine too
    12-24-09 03:10 PM
    I know I charge a little bit more than DCMugen (mostly because I can't get them as cheap as him) but I ship from the USA and almost always ship the same day as payment or the day after. You will have your order in less than 1 week from the date of your payment with me as long as you are in the USA. I'm not sure on delivery times to Canada and such with regular US Mail.
    honestly, i would have loved to have bought from you and supported a fellow crackberry.com member but you didn't have black at the time and i figured "by the time justin gets them in, i'll have mine from dcmugen in the mail."
    boy is my face red now.

and i dropped my phone today, too. hahah.
    12-24-09 03:24 PM
    For those wondering about Justin's shipping, I ordered last Saturday and Justin mailed it on Saturday. It arrived in Atlanta 2 days later, on Monday!! That is really only one day later as Sunday is not a service day. As I mentioned in another thread, I can not even get mail to my cousin's house which is 4 miles away in one day; so a package getting here in that time from across the country is terrific.
    12-24-09 11:54 PM
610 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD