<a href="http://bbmobile.me/CBKEY2BLtopic?utm_source=cb&amp;utm_medium=topicblock&amp;utm_campaign=navigation" target="_blank">Shop BlackBerry KEY2</a>
03-18-11 03:46 PM
610 ... 232425
tools
    degasis dot net

How do I buy an epik case?
    08-06-10 10:44 PM
    So Epik Resin cases come with screen protection as well?

I'm wondering whether to get one of these or a barely there case mate case for a Bold 9000.

Both are good cosmetically, but which one offers the best protection from impact falls?

Thanks
    08-18-10 02:02 PM
  3. And
    Did anyone recently ordered from degasis.net? I ordered some cases but haven't got any confirmation mail yet, neither a response to my mail request.

Do you know where else I can get the Epik cases for the 9780, shipping outside of the US (to Germany)?

Edit: Never mind, just got a confirmation mail
    Last edited by And; 01-17-11 at 06:14 AM.
    01-17-11 12:57 AM
    Hi Justin,

How do I order from you? I would like a black PRO case for my BB Bold 9700.

Thanks

c
    01-20-11 02:21 PM
  5. And
    Hi Justin,

How do I order from you? I would like a black PRO case for my BB Bold 9700.

Thanks

c
    You may order from his website degasis.net
    ciro3 likes this.
    01-21-11 05:16 AM
    SERIOUSLY the best cases I've EVER purchased for the price. Super inexpensive. GREAT quality and a nice variety of colours. BUT... not a fan of some of the designs. They tend to be "feminine" (circles, lol).
    But, I've purchased approx. 5 of these cases for various phones, AND had family/friends purchase a ton.
    Shipping to Canada can take up to 3 weeks (as noted on his site), but it's worth the wait for the quality and value of the product.

KEEP 'EM COMIN' MAN!
    01-28-11 01:57 PM
    Do u think i can get a case that does not have the cutout for the camera? I have a non-cam 9780 and I'd love to get a case that complements the back of the bold haha. I know.. i know... i think cases like this are non exsistant.

I had no choice but to get a cheap one from ebay.

Can epik cases make one without the camera cut out? I'd defo buy it straight away (if the price is right :P)
    02-05-11 01:50 AM
    Can anyone recommend a charging pod not made by Seidio that will accommodate a TPU case? The charging pins on the Seidio broke off after three months, so looking for something else.
    03-18-11 12:25 PM
    Got my Torch epik case from justin, great service as usual.

I know you don't design the cases, but it would be nice if they re-visited the buttons design on the torch case. The buttons have two issues:
    1) you have to push way too hard to get a button to register.
    2) they are too pointy and small, which makes them uncomfortable to push down on.
    03-18-11 01:02 PM
    Do the 9700 cases fit the 9780's. Would like order from degasis site. Same Q about the screen. Proctecter.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-11 03:46 PM
610 ... 232425
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD