03-18-11 04:46 PM
610 ... 2122232425
tools
    hey justin, i posted in the other epik case thread, but figured id toos it in here as well.

im gonna grab a few various styles and colors from ya, but i was wondering, you seem to be out of the Red Label Black case for the 9700, any idea when you may be getting more?

im patiently waiting. ha ha ha
    I should have more with in a week or two...i JUST ran out 1-2 days ago.
    05-21-10 03:33 PM
    ill keep checking back. i think i have your website correct.
    05-22-10 03:43 AM
    Hi JustinD2473

I was checking your website and I am interested in purchasing a Tour 9630 PRO Epik resin case. I had a few questions.

-I read in the "PRO" version the USB/headphone slot issue was corrected, I also heard that in the original 9630 case the sides of the case near the keyboard made it difficult to type on the outer keys, has this also been fixed?

-Also, I saw in King Zee's review that the black case actually more resembled a smokey grey/brownish colour. Are the PRO's like this? I noticed in the images, there are two versions - Slick Black, and Smoked Black, but to purchase only Smoked Black is available. Which one darker/closer to pure black? Is the "smokey grey" colour in the original black Tour cases pretty much the same for the black PRO cases? thank you!
    Last edited by OfDoor13; 05-23-10 at 03:12 PM.
    05-23-10 02:54 PM
    Hi JustinD2473

I was checking your website and I am interested in purchasing a Tour 9630 PRO Epik resin case. I had a few questions.

-I read in the "PRO" version the USB/headphone slot issue was corrected, I also heard that in the original 9630 case the sides of the case near the keyboard made it difficult to type on the outer keys, has this also been fixed?
    I never had a problem typing on my tour with the pattern case on. It might take you a few minutes to get used to it because it feels different with a case on (which is true with just about any case on your phone) but it is not a problem.

-Also, I saw in King Zee's review that the black case actually more resembled a smokey grey/brownish colour. Are the PRO's like this? I noticed in the images, there are two versions - Slick Black, and Smoked Black, but to purchase only Smoked Black is available. Which one darker/closer to pure black? Is the "smokey grey" colour in the original black Tour cases pretty much the same for the black PRO cases? thank you!
    There is only one version of the Pro black case...I labeled it as "smoked black" on my website to keep the name the same for every black item on my site...the manufacturers images have some different names on them because they were trying to be creative and give eveything a unique name....but it is the same case. Both the pattern and the pro cases are a "smoked" color, not a true "dark" solid black. This is because of the translucent nature of the design. If the case was not translucent you could get a solid black, but that is not what the manufacturer intended.
    05-24-10 01:06 PM
    Justin - any plans on getting the Matte/Frosted covers for the 9700? i saw them on Ebay in DCMugen's store, but id rather order from you and get them quickly if you're getting them, than to wait longer to receive from Hong Kong....
    05-26-10 08:58 PM
    Justin - any plans on getting the Matte/Frosted covers for the 9700? i saw them on Ebay in DCMugen's store, but id rather order from you and get them quickly if you're getting them, than to wait longer to receive from Hong Kong....
    the "red label" cases on my website are the same as the "frosted" ones DCMugen sells. If you click to see the pic on my site, it should be the same one as in his auction.
    05-26-10 10:45 PM
    I have ordered cases from both justin and dcmugen and have been very satisfied with both. Today though I recieved a case (9700 resin smoked circle design) from dcmugen n realzied that it looked different than all the other circle design ones i have ordered this one has a cut out by the notification led and the sides do not fit as snug. Anybody else have this case and is it an epik case ?
    05-28-10 06:04 PM
    The 9650 cases should be hitting soon. Talked to dcmugen and he said they adjusted them and should be stocking soon (in China at least).
    05-28-10 06:30 PM
    The 9650 cases should be hitting soon. Talked to dcmugen and he said they adjusted them and should be stocking soon (in China at least).
    I am getting a sample of them in the next few days to see if the charger port is adequate to fit both the 9630 and 9650
    05-29-10 12:31 PM
    I am getting a sample of them in the next few days to see if the charger port is adequate to fit both the 9630 and 9650
    awesome man i can wait.

any word on making a clip with a magnet yet?
    05-29-10 04:08 PM
    and hopefully it will have a different design than the tours. im not that fond of it, lol
    05-29-10 04:11 PM
    Are these cases the same that are in the AT&T store for the 9700?
    05-30-10 01:09 AM
    Thx 4 the response Justin, I'm soo excited to receive my case !
    05-30-10 06:26 AM
    Are these cases the same that are in the AT&T store for the 9700?
    I'm not sure on that one...I've never been in an at&t store.
    05-30-10 04:05 PM
    i need a new case, are these only available online?
    05-30-10 06:14 PM
    i need a new case, are these only available online?
    some people have reported seeing them in stores..but i'm not sure where.
    05-31-10 05:13 PM
    I ordered one in black from JustinD2473 today; great price I couldn't pass up.

I have yet to find the perfect case for this phone and I've had a bunch of them from Otterbox, Seidio, Incipio, iFrogz, you name it. LOL

This one looks like it combines the best of all of those and in one piece.
    Have you tried the casemate gelli? It's very similar
    05-31-10 07:37 PM
    What case do you have on the bold?
    05-31-10 07:39 PM
    What case do you have on the bold?
    Nothing right now. I'm either waiting for the resin gel cases for the 9650, or waiting to see if Seidio makes a case that works with the 2600mah battery. If they don't then that's going to suck because none of the cases will work with that battery...
    06-01-10 06:12 PM
    Nothing right now. I'm either waiting for the resin gel cases for the 9650, or waiting to see if Seidio makes a case that works with the 2600mah battery. If they don't then that's going to suck because none of the cases will work with that battery...

Have u looked at the Casemate Gelli? It looks real similar to the Epik one.
    06-01-10 08:27 PM
    It's the same kind of case, probably even from a similar supplier. $14.99 is expensive though, considering epik cases are $3-8 shipped depending who you order them from... I don't like the name-brand markup.

That and it only comes in 1 style.
    06-01-10 09:23 PM
    hey justin,

I just wanted to thank you for the case and the quick shipping. I finally got around to putting it on my phone today and i love it! Fits like a glove and love how it feels in my hand. I will definitely be buying another in a different color soon. I have recommended them to all my friends with bb's! Thanks again!
    06-02-10 01:16 AM
    Would be awesome if someone managed to come up with a case that worked in the charging pod.
    06-02-10 06:20 PM
    Just ordered a Red circle case and RL Dark Blue case - I'm expecting them Monday or Tuesday.
    06-02-10 11:39 PM
    Almost all items that I was out of stock of are now back in stock !

I also got some new colors for a few phones & I now have Droid Eris cases in stock....these items will be added to the website later tonight.
    06-07-10 05:27 PM
610 ... 2122232425
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD