03-18-11 04:46 PM
610 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    meant to post earlier, but i ordered my blue Red Label case late Friday evening, received it on Monday.... i dunno how Justin does it, but im GLAD he does it.

but yeah, the Red Label case DOES feel a little bit more difficult to put on and take off, but i love how it fits. i think it may fit even better than the Logo case IMO.... the only difference is the feel of it.... the Logo cases feel a bit smoother, while the Red Label feels a little more coarse to the touch, its not a bother or a negative, its just different. ill probably be getting another 1 or 2 of the Red Label cases soon.
    03-31-10 08:38 AM
    just ordered one and i dont even have my 9700 yet. haha.
    haha its good to be proactive!
    03-31-10 12:47 PM
    Does anyone have pics of the red label from the front on a 9700? I ordered one yesterday but am curious what the front looks like.
    03-31-10 02:24 PM
    What makes these cases "the best"
    04-01-10 12:27 PM
    They are very thin for one, does not add bulk like a silicone case. The texture is nice and smooth yet still has some stick to it. Hard cases are too slick for me, they can easily slip out of your hand and slide around on a hard surface. This case doesn't do that. Unlike a silicone caes, it slides in and out of your pocket with ease. It aslo does not pick up any lint from your pocket. My favorite feature! I have dropped my phone with this case on and no damage.

I have the smoke color on my Storm2 and it looks awesome.
    04-01-10 03:22 PM
    They are very thin for one, does not add bulk like a silicone case. The texture is nice and smooth yet still has some stick to it. Hard cases are too slick for me, they can easily slip out of your hand and slide around on a hard surface. This case doesn't do that. Unlike a silicone caes, it slides in and out of your pocket with ease. It aslo does not pick up any lint from your pocket. My favorite feature! I have dropped my phone with this case on and no damage.
    Very well put !!
    04-01-10 04:04 PM
    Justin or anyone-

Is there a brand of stand charger that will work with the Epik for a 9700 on? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 07:32 AM
    I got mine in yesterday took 2 days from the date of order to recieve it, very impressive

I got it for my Tour, I love the feel of it. def the best case i've tried however, has anyone had problems with the fit on the side buttons? mine is not notched out enough and it kept one of my side buttons halfway pressed in or something and i had to hit a key 2 even 3 times for my phone to come on.

I took an exacto knife to it to cut it out, now it works perfect but kind of looks bootleg due to the freehanded cuts i had to make.

do they offer any that are already cut or stamped out for the side buttons?
    04-02-10 09:05 AM
    On March 31st, I purchased the white 8520 case http://www.degasis.net/epikpics/8520_clear.jpg . I loved the design on the white & black...I was wondering if the pink has the same pattern as the white or still circle?
    04-02-10 09:14 AM
    Justin or anyone-

Is there a brand of stand charger that will work with the Epik for a 9700 on? Thanks.

my seidio charger works with the epik.
    04-02-10 12:28 PM
    I got my Epik Pro and I love it, great look and not bulky at all, but has anyone had problems with the trackball not being responsive? I have done numerous battery pulls and it doesn't fix it, or if I simply take it out of the case and then put it back in, my tour's trackball comes back to life. It's like it gets hot or something.

Anyone else had this problems? I have also tried stretching it and that didn't seem to help.
    04-02-10 12:49 PM
    I got my Epik Pro and I love it, great look and not bulky at all, but has anyone had problems with the trackball not being responsive? I have done numerous battery pulls and it doesn't fix it, or if I simply take it out of the case and then put it back in, my tour's trackball comes back to life. It's like it gets hot or something.

Anyone else had this problems? I have also tried stretching it and that didn't seem to help.
    that's a new one for me...i've never heard of this happening.
    04-02-10 01:00 PM
    On March 31st, I purchased the white 8520 case http://www.degasis.net/epikpics/8520_clear.jpg . I loved the design on the white & black...I was wondering if the pink has the same pattern as the white or still circle?
    I have the pink in the argyle pattern like the black and white...
    04-02-10 01:01 PM
    I have the pink in the argyle pattern like the black and white...
    Cool, When the white one comes.
    I will order again. <3
    04-02-10 01:25 PM
    that's a new one for me...i've never heard of this happening.
    Yup, just happened again while I'm charging it. Should I drill breathing holes in it. I'm just looking for suggestions on what to do, other than taking off the case every time I have to charge it.

Thanks.
    04-02-10 05:11 PM
    I'm most likely going to buy this case but I am at college right now and was wondering if it will be able to get shipped to my mailbox there. I have ordered things from amazon and they were delivered ok. I didn't see anything on the epik case site about shipping to P.O. Boxes which I'm assuming my mailbox is. Any help would be appreciated!

04-05-10 09:21 AM
    I'm most likely going to buy this case but I am at college right now and was wondering if it will be able to get shipped to my mailbox there. I have ordered things from amazon and they were delivered ok. I didn't see anything on the epik case site about shipping to P.O. Boxes which I'm assuming my mailbox is. Any help would be appreciated!

I will ship it to your p.o. box, that's fine
    04-05-10 01:30 PM
    Any idea how long before the black Red Label cases for the 9700 are back in stock? I need to order a few more screen protectors but I want to wait for the case to be back in stock.
    04-05-10 03:18 PM
    Any idea how long before the black Red Label cases for the 9700 are back in stock? I need to order a few more screen protectors but I want to wait for the case to be back in stock.
    ditto. i ordered the black logo case and its great but i also want a black red label one as well.
    04-05-10 09:00 PM
    Anyone have pics of the red label case on their phone?
    04-06-10 02:48 AM
    i know this has been asked and answered already but i can't seem to find it now.
    can someone tell me which charging pod works with the epik case? i remember someone saying something about the seidio charging pod working or something something hahah...
    thanks in advance.
    Last edited by KingGrimlock; 04-10-10 at 11:40 AM.
    04-10-10 11:36 AM
    i know this has been asked and answered already but i can't seem to find it now.
    can someone tell me which charging pod works with the epik case? i remember someone saying something about the seidio charging pod working or something something hahah...
    thanks in advance.
    oem charging pods are made to work with JUST the phone. they will not work with ANY case on the phone.

Some say the seidio ones work but I have not tested them.
    04-10-10 03:30 PM
    I purchased an epik case & I thought it was gonna come in plaid since that was what the picture showed.
    Anyways, So I got the circle type one...
    It's okay - I'll stick with it...

Anyways - My question to anyone that has the white epik case...
    How long will you notice dust in the inside?
    04-12-10 08:53 AM
    Just got mine in the mail today. Got the pro smoked black. It looks and feels amazing. Wish I had gotten it sooner its much thinner than my old hard case I got from the verizon store.

04-12-10 03:17 PM
    Anyways - My question to anyone that has the white epik case...
    How long will you notice dust in the inside?
    Wash it with dish soap and water, shake it out and let it air dry, then put it on the phone. No dust
    04-12-10 03:23 PM
610 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD