03-18-11 03:46 PM
610 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    So I've read all this talk about the case and the magic it carries...but for the life of me I can't find a link to actually purchase from Justin. I'm assuming I need to just PM him?

Edit: I found it after scouring this thread, page after page.

www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc.

Next question is...when do you (Justin) plan on getting in more of the white/clear case for the Storm?
    I've ordered more on my last 2 orders but the manufacturer has been out too so I haven't received any...sorry
    03-13-10 10:27 AM
    So I ordered the case on Thursday night and it shipped from Arizona to Boston and I just got it today which is Monday! Amazing how fast you get these! If they were shipped in those flat rate boxes, it would probably take twice as long.

The case is amazing. I like how tight it is compared to the flimsy silicone one. Now I will be able to put it in my armband when I workout and not have to take the case off.

I do have a couple questions for those of you with S2s. I got the purple case, and the cutouts for the charging port and push buttons on the sides are all in the right place. But the mic on the bottom is off, less than half of the hole shows. The headphone jack's cutout is not centered but it works with my current headphones because the plastic surrounding the plug is thin. I tried another set of apple headphones, and the plug wouldn't go all the way in.
    03-15-10 01:06 PM
    Im wating for Jus to get the holsters for the epik cases which should be soon he said, going to order both with a screen protector all together.
    03-15-10 04:30 PM
    Im wating for Jus to get the holsters for the epik cases which should be soon he said, going to order both with a screen protector all together.
    Holsters are in stock and will be updated on my website tonight !
    03-15-10 05:50 PM
    Nice! Will be getting.
    03-15-10 06:59 PM
    Received the white/clear case for my 9550 and I'm more than impressed with it. Make these for the Storm 3 and you'll have a customer for life.
    03-15-10 08:07 PM
    Was busy last night and heading to work right now, Holsters will be up this afternoon FOR SURE...sorry guys.
    03-16-10 09:15 AM
    love mine for the 8330. for $8 shipped, you can't go wrong.
    03-16-10 11:33 AM
    did anyone happen to have issues the camera button being pressed too easily with the case? I received mine today and it looks like it's really good quality and fast shipping, but when I put the case on, basically any slight pressure I put to the side of the phone, the camera button presses and my screen lights up, which is not good. I have a tour but I guess the camera button is made similarly as other phones too like the bold 9700 so I was wondering if others had this issue as well

Same with my Tour. Keyboard is sometime non-responsive with this case on too, but i figured out if I pull the right side of the case away the keys work fine again. I think the case is putting slight pressure on the camera buttom (like pushing it halfway in) which is causing some issues.

My solution is going to be a bit of surgery to create a cut out around the camera button similar to the charging port. If that doesn't work, well on to the next case I guess.

I ordered mine from degasis.net - great place to order as the shipping is much better than the 2 weeks from China.
    Last edited by JonB74; 03-16-10 at 02:38 PM.
    03-16-10 02:35 PM
    Same with my Tour. Keyboard is sometime non-responsive with this case on too, but i figured out if I pull the right side of the case away the keys work fine again. I think the case is putting slight pressure on the camera buttom (like pushing it halfway in) which is causing some issues.

My solution is going to be a bit of surgery to create a cut out around the camera button similar to the charging port. If that doesn't work, well on to the next case I guess.

I ordered mine from degasis.net - great place to order as the shipping is much better than the 2 weeks from China.
    I've only noticed/heard of this issue on MAYBE 1 out of 20 Tour cases and 1 out of 100 Storm2 cases....I've had good luck with be able to "stretch" the case out some just by putting my fingers inside the case and pulling outward in all directions...and some even seem to stretch enough by leaving them on the phone overnight a couple times and putting them on and taking them off some. Let me know if any of this works for you and maybe you won't have to cut the case at all.
    03-17-10 04:10 PM
    and also, holsters are now on my website available for ordering !
    03-17-10 04:18 PM
    and also, holsters are now on my website available for ordering !
    are these pretty much the same as the seidio holsters? the spring clip but without sleep function?
    03-17-10 05:57 PM
    are these pretty much the same as the seidio holsters? the spring clip but without sleep function?
    Yes, and there are ones with a sleeper function coming out soon too !
    03-17-10 06:31 PM
    Yes, and there are ones with a sleeper function coming out soon too !
    REALLY?? when abouts? heck, i'll wait for that one.
    03-17-10 06:35 PM
    Man Im not sure which case to choose, the pro case or the patterned one, anybody prefer one over the other? Is the patterned one a more darker black, looks that way in the pics, not sure though.
    03-17-10 10:05 PM
    Got my resin case from DC Mugen today...

Feels great on the phone, button activation provides no tactile information...

I received a free screen protector, for those of you who have used it? How is it? I was looking for a 'privacy screen protector' but since this came free I may just throw it on.

I've never done these before, so I'm worried about bubbles and such..

How does this screen protector compare to others? Shall I just buy a different one?
    03-18-10 02:32 AM
    Got my resin case from DC Mugen today...

How does this screen protector compare to others? Shall I just buy a different one?
    also bought from them, the screen protector is good quality and applied well even though I have a broken right hand and had to apply it one handed with my left.
    03-18-10 12:23 PM
    Also have to say DC Mugen delivery is very good 5 days to the UK from Hong Kong.
    03-18-10 12:24 PM
    If you get anymore shipments in Justin on the white case for the Storm (ver. 1) please give us a heads up.

Until than I'll keep praying I see one on eBay.
    03-18-10 12:34 PM
    If you get anymore shipments in Justin on the white case for the Storm (ver. 1) please give us a heads up.

Until than I'll keep praying I see one on eBay.
    I have some pro clear ones for the storm1...they have no pattern
    03-18-10 03:44 PM
    Do you have any Pro versions for the 9700??
    03-18-10 06:05 PM
    Do you have any Pro versions for the 9700??
    No I do not. Still waiting for the manufacturer to fix the problem with the first batch that didnt fit right.
    03-18-10 10:38 PM
    Do you know when you're getting the holsters with the sleeper function?
    03-19-10 01:34 AM
    Do you know when you're getting the holsters with the sleeper function?
    I do not know...could be a month or so.
    03-19-10 08:37 AM
    I've only noticed/heard of this issue on MAYBE 1 out of 20 Tour cases and 1 out of 100 Storm2 cases....I've had good luck with be able to "stretch" the case out some just by putting my fingers inside the case and pulling outward in all directions...and some even seem to stretch enough by leaving them on the phone overnight a couple times and putting them on and taking them off some. Let me know if any of this works for you and maybe you won't have to cut the case at all.
    The case itself fit great, but it was holding the camera button in slightly.

I did the surgery - Xacto knife around the camera button and now it's all good. I am thinking of doing the same to the volume controls and left convenience key as well. I like being able to feel the side keys.
    03-19-10 10:03 AM
610 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD