03-18-11 03:46 PM
610 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    i ordered mine for the 8900 cant wait to see it =)
    03-01-10 01:24 PM
    Which ones did you get? I have 3 for my 8900 and 2 more on the way.
    03-01-10 02:17 PM
    I just got mine afew days ago for the S2 and love it! I am really anal with cases this is the perfect case for all my needs and the phone looks GOOD in it.
    03-01-10 05:18 PM
    +1 for Justin (again).

This guy simply does what he says. He ships promptly. I placed two orders, both were shipped immediately. It's great to see people living up to their word. And he emails you a confirmation when your order ships.

I see people going wild over the fact they got their package in x-days, whatever. He has nothing to do with that, thank the post office. What you should be thanking him for is that he ships when you order, he fills your order correctly and promptly, and sends you what you ordered. Good seller, best wishes for your business!
    03-02-10 01:26 PM
    i got an email saying it was packed and shipping on the 1st. i never got one when it ships, i dont know if he provides a tracking number.
    either way cant wait to see when they get here.
    03-02-10 10:30 PM
    i got an email saying it was packed and shipping on the 1st. i never got one when it ships, i dont know if he provides a tracking number.
    either way cant wait to see when they get here.
    I sent those emails that way on sunday because i couldnt actually mail them until monday.

Your item has been mailed.

As for tracking, the items are all mailed via USPS First Class Mail which has no tracking....sorry.
    03-02-10 10:40 PM
    None yet, i emailed the manufacturer yesterday about it and they are going to get back to me.
    still waiting for the 9700 pro?
    03-03-10 01:43 AM
    Which ones did you get? I have 3 for my 8900 and 2 more on the way.
    i bought a blue one and 2 screen protectors. I just have a random question..would this epik case fit in the RIM Side pouch, because i had the standard gell skin from OEM and it did not fit in the pouch. I would post the link but i don't have enough posts to post a image.

*EDIT* Here is the picture:

*EDIT 2* It came In! Very Speedy! I love the Case. Attached are the pictures of it. The pouch and the phone fits better then when it had the standard gel OEM case.
    Last edited by stephyv1; 03-03-10 at 12:32 PM. Reason: posting image
    03-03-10 10:18 AM
    I sent those emails that way on sunday because i couldnt actually mail them until monday.

Your item has been mailed.

As for tracking, the items are all mailed via USPS First Class Mail which has no tracking....sorry.
    ok man no worries. thank you for the reply though.
    i just cant wait for these, lol
    03-03-10 03:34 PM
    thanks justin.
    i ordered these sunday night and they were here today wednesday.

great fast shipping.
    03-03-10 09:31 PM
    i am passing on the epik resin case. i just think it will make my device look more bulky.
    03-03-10 11:13 PM
    No way man. It doesn't really add that much bulk. Less bulky than my seidio innocase.
    So far so good with it. Tomorrow starts it's full hardcore day. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 12:39 AM
    No way man. It doesn't really add that much bulk. Less bulky than my seidio innocase.
    So far so good with it. Tomorrow starts it's full hardcore day. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 12:39 AM
    i bought a blue one and 2 screen protectors. I just have a random question..would this epik case fit in the RIM Side pouch, because i had the standard gell skin from OEM and it did not fit in the pouch. I would post the link but i don't have enough posts to post a image.

*EDIT 2* It came In! Very Speedy! I love the Case. Attached are the pictures of it. The pouch and the phone fits better then when it had the standard gel OEM case.
    I like the pattern cases (which you got) a lot more than the Pro. At first I liked the Pro because it made the keyboard a little easier to use but I found it didn't protect the phone as well so I ordered a black pattern case and I use that one mostly. I also have a few patterns in colors also. The only problem is I need to enlarge the headphone jack cutout or the headphones squeal from not being connected fully.

The black pattern case makes a nice blacked-out look, covering almost all of the chrome.

Good to know it fits in the BB case with the Epik resin on, thanks for the info.
    03-04-10 03:57 AM
    I like the pattern cases (which you got) a lot more than the Pro. At first I liked the Pro because it made the keyboard a little easier to use but I found it didn't protect the phone as well so I ordered a black pattern case and I use that one mostly. I also have a few patterns in colors also. The only problem is I need to enlarge the headphone jack cutout or the headphones squeal from not being connected fully.

The black pattern case makes a nice blacked-out look, covering almost all of the chrome.

Good to know it fits in the BB case with the Epik resin on, thanks for the info.

I have the headphone problem too, but like you like the pattern one better besides that, i've just gotten in the habit of taking it off if i'm going to listen to music not a huge issue. Mine will fit in the bold 9000 pocket pouch with my Epik case on which is sweet, and my dad has a pro which he crams into the original tour belt holster not a problem either just a few different options to think about!
    03-04-10 06:56 AM
    You can just ream out the hole with a cordless drill or even a pocketknife.
    03-04-10 07:02 AM
    will the 9700 fit in the RIM leather holster with the skin on?
    03-07-10 01:12 PM
    You can just ream out the holster with a belt sander or even a wood rasp
    03-07-10 01:35 PM
    will the 9700 fit in the RIM leather holster with the skin on?
    it's a tight fit. i use the 9000 holster and it fits perfectly.
    03-07-10 03:17 PM
    wow thats crazy i was just about 2 post the same question if u can use the oem pouch for 9700 witht the epik case on...i tried 2 put it in and it almost got stuck lol...what do u mean by reaming the holster..?
    03-07-10 03:24 PM
    ordered one! I cant wait to replace this stupid OEM flimsy lint lover always coming off silcone case.
    03-10-10 02:39 PM
    I just ordered a purple one. I can't wait to get it. Right now I have a flimsy black silicone case on it and some of the sides where the case peels back have chips on them. I wish I would have ordered sooner. Can't wait!!!
    03-11-10 08:07 PM
    love my case. got it a few days ago. imo epik resin > seidio innocase II. i just wish the case went over the ear speaker but besides that i have no other complaints
    03-11-10 10:45 PM
    can't get any better for 6bucks either, definitely the best case i've ever used
    03-12-10 12:06 AM
    So I've read all this talk about the case and the magic it carries...but for the life of me I can't find a link to actually purchase from Justin. I'm assuming I need to just PM him?

Edit: I found it after scouring this thread, page after page.

www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc.

Next question is...when do you (Justin) plan on getting in more of the white/clear case for the Storm?
    Last edited by z0diac; 03-13-10 at 02:27 AM.
    03-13-10 02:19 AM
610 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD