03-18-11 03:46 PM
610 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    did anyone happen to have issues the camera button being pressed too easily with the case? I received mine today and it looks like it's really good quality and fast shipping, but when I put the case on, basically any slight pressure I put to the side of the phone, the camera button presses and my screen lights up, which is not good =\. I have a tour but I guess the camera button is made similarly as other phones too like the bold 9700 so I was wondering if others had this issue as well
    funny because i have the exact opposite issue where i need to press the side camera button fairly hard to get the cam to load..i dont know why since the button lines up perfectly and i can hear it click with i push it but it just needs a bit more force to work on mine...

i got my replacement yday as well justin thanks!!
    02-11-10 08:26 AM
    I had both original and PRO versions for tour, original had too small of charge hole and most of the time had to take it off to plug a headset in. Didn't care about either because I loved the thing and use a charging pod anyway

Pro-got this because i lost my bb with the original on it, it was to tight wouldn't come out of standby unless i picked up the corners of the case and pressed a button and it wouldn't register every letter i typed (i'm talking every third letter wouldn't register) switched with my dad (he had original) he loves the thing...charge port works for him cutouts are perfect, doesn't have a typing issue but he types slower so maybe that was the problem who knows..
    02-11-10 08:58 AM
    I've had people complain that I sound muffled with my case on. Is there supposed to be a hole for the mic?
    02-11-10 08:13 PM
    Just got my case from Justin, very impressed with the shipping time!! The case is great, I love it so far. No real complaints to speak of, and for only $8 it's a steal! Thanks!
    02-13-10 04:57 PM
    What is the status of the PROs for the 9700?
    02-16-10 10:27 AM
    I just order a clear for my husband's 9000 as the kids love theirs on the 9700. I wanted to order an extra for everyone, but they are so happy with what they have that no one wanted an extra! My husband uses a Vaja leather case during the week for work, but thought he would like the Epik for the weekends.
    02-17-10 12:53 PM
    so these are safe to remove everyday for placement on charging dock; as in they don't loosen/weaken from repeated placement and removal?
    02-17-10 04:43 PM
    man, i wish i know about you earlier i wouldn't have had to wait 2 damn weeks
    I'm interested in the clear white one but gotta hang on this black one for now to see how it works out. thank for the link
    What does any one else think of black cases versus any other color
    02-18-10 07:09 AM
    so these are safe to remove everyday for placement on charging dock; as in they don't loosen/weaken from repeated placement and removal?
    I've had my Epik cases for a few months now and I haven't noticed any stretching. I switch between my two every few days and haven't had a problem. The charging dock is next on my to-buy list!
    02-18-10 08:58 AM
    I ordered a case from Justin on the 6th and it came in today, so that might give fellow Canadians an idea about shipping time. He quotes 12-15 business days for outside the USA, but it was much less than that, so I'm happy. The case itself is great too, so thanks Justin! I'll definitely be referring all of my friends.
    02-18-10 06:21 PM
    I wouldn't want to repeatedly remove it everyday just because it's not that easy to put back on... It's not as flexible as say silicone or rubber (which also means it doesn't really stretch like those do).
    02-18-10 06:32 PM
    I remove my case everyday and sometimes multiple times per day mostly to show it to people who have never seen them

there is no stretching what-so-ever on any of my cases for my 9630 or 9550
    02-18-10 10:59 PM
    I remove my case everyday and sometimes multiple times per day mostly to show it to people who have never seen them

So do I, it doesn't take more then a few seconds, once you get used to doing it it isn't hard to do at all. I had my old one for at least 4 months, would pop it off every night to charge
    02-19-10 03:17 AM

just ordered the Black Logo case for my 9700 and 2 screen protectors...
    02-19-10 07:37 PM
    Justin, are you slacking out there is Arizona? My case I order on Wednesday didn't show yet. The first one I ordered made it to the east coast in one day.

Just kidding; I think the first case must have jumped on a plane to get here so fast. I was just so excited, I thought this one might come as quickly.

I bet this case will be in Monday's mail and my husband is looking forward to trying it out.
    02-20-10 04:48 PM
    Justin, are you slacking out there is Arizona? My case I order on Wednesday didn't show yet. The first one I ordered made it to the east coast in one day.

Just kidding; I think the first case must have jumped on a plane to get here so fast. I was just so excited, I thought this one might come as quickly.

I bet this case will be in Monday's mail and my husband is looking forward to trying it out.
    that must have been an exceptionally fast one. First class mail takes anything from 2-5 days iirc. I ordered on wednesday as well and was hoping it would get here by today but it should be here by Monday for sure.
    02-20-10 07:04 PM
    ordered mine wednesday got it today in ohio no complaints here
    02-20-10 10:51 PM
    I hope everyone knew I was just trying to be funny! I really didn't expect to receive the case in one day; that first case arriving so early was so unexpected. I can't even get mail that was sent from around the corner, much less a package from another state in one day. When I know some mass mailing is going out, ie invitations, report cards, ect.., you can count on anything coming to my house arriving a day later than everyone elses. My mail carrier must read my mail before she delivers it!!
    02-21-10 09:30 AM
    Justin- any update the PRO for 9700?
    02-25-10 08:28 AM
    Justin- any update the PRO for 9700?
    None yet, i emailed the manufacturer yesterday about it and they are going to get back to me.
    02-25-10 04:49 PM
    Justin, is there anyway you can post a picture of the cases with a blackberry phone it it? I see the colors on your website but it is hard to imagine what it actually would look like and I would love to see what the pink, purple, blue, clear cases look like on a blackberry phone.
    Thanks
    02-27-10 11:04 AM
    Ordered one from china on ebay last friday will be interesting to see how long it takes (I am in the UK).
    02-27-10 02:00 PM
    Justin, is there anyway you can post a picture of the cases with a blackberry phone it it? I see the colors on your website but it is hard to imagine what it actually would look like and I would love to see what the pink, purple, blue, clear cases look like on a blackberry phone.
    Thanks
    don't know if these will help.
    red logo:

green logo:

orange circle:
    02-27-10 02:53 PM
    those cases look good.
    02-27-10 04:40 PM
    hey justin i just ordered 3 for my 8330 black/clear/orange.
    just thought i would let you know i cant wait for them to come in, lol
    02-27-10 08:28 PM
610 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD