03-18-11 03:46 PM
610 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    hey Justin, i receive my black pro case for 9700 today and its too small and wont fit good into my phone, i try to install it and the phone goes in but it press the top button on the phone. maybe i get one of the bad batch.

so i gonna sent you email and sent this case back to you for exchange

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../bbbold001.jpg
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../bbbold002.jpg
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...bbold003-1.jpg
    Last edited by suryo88; 02-03-10 at 06:18 PM.
    02-03-10 05:51 PM
    I won one of these cases on the giveaway (yes I finally won something on crackberry, w00t!). I have to say I have had 8330, Storm1, and now Storm2 and never used a case before - so I was skeptical at first....

I LOVE THIS THING! Justin - thank you for the quick delivery, my Storm2 looks great, the feel is perfect and it keeps it from sliding all over. Told every friend I know about it.

Thanks again, I may order another color just for kicks since it is so cheap....inexpensive as cheap sounds like it is not a good quality which it is.

Thanks again dude. I hope many sales come your way as result of my spreading the good news you deserve it!
    02-03-10 08:05 PM
    To all those with the PRO 9700 cases...

I have been emailing you as you get your cases. All orders for the pro will be exhanged for different cases, or refunded if you wish.

I have contacted the manufacturer about the issue and hopefully it gets sorted out soon.
    02-03-10 10:56 PM
    To all those with the PRO 9700 cases...

I have been emailing you as you get your cases. All orders for the pro will be exhanged for different cases, or refunded if you wish.

I have contacted the manufacturer about the issue and hopefully it gets sorted out soon.
    Should we who want PRO cases wait until the issue is resolved before ordering?
    02-04-10 07:54 AM
    Should we who want PRO cases wait until the issue is resolved before ordering?
    Yes, it looks like almost all of the people that ordered them are having issues now. 4-5 more people emailed me yesterday saying they don't fit.

It seems only 1-2 people actually got them to work ok.
    02-04-10 10:46 AM
    Yes, it looks like almost all of the people that ordered them are having issues now. 4-5 more people emailed me yesterday saying they don't fit.

It seems only 1-2 people actually got them to work ok.

Any word one this fit issue? I would like to order two of these but not till this
    issue is worked out?
    02-04-10 02:18 PM
    Might be an obvious question, and I've been looking for an answer, who do we order through?
    02-04-10 05:57 PM
    I don't get Canada...Some people tell me they get thier item in 10 days or so and some people end up waiting 3 weeks ??
    International packages coming in where really slow in November and December...I'm guessing because of the large volume of things coming in for Christmas that had to clear through Canada Customs. Normally I find things shipped via USPS to Canada take about 7-10 days depending on point of origin.

Mine arrived today, it took exactly a week, which was about how long I thought it would take. Thanks Justin! You'll probably hear from me again in the future
    02-04-10 10:57 PM
    hey Justin, i receive my black pro case for 9700 today and its too small and wont fit good into my phone, i try to install it and the phone goes in but it press the top button on the phone. maybe i get one of the bad batch.

so i gonna sent you email and sent this case back to you for exchange

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../bbbold001.jpg
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../bbbold002.jpg
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...bbold003-1.jpg

LOL You have to stretch the bottom part in the case. Its like that with all phones even my storm 2..

It fits
    02-05-10 01:21 AM
    Justin contact me. I want to buy your whole inventory ASAP.. give me a price
    02-05-10 01:22 AM
    Justin contact me. I want to buy your whole inventory ASAP.. give me a price
    pm'd you.....
    02-05-10 01:35 AM
    Justin, how's the fit for the Blackberry Tour? I just purchased one and I hope I'll be satisfied like the others here. Have you received any complaints on it yet?

If anyone else has it on their Tour and would like to contribute, that would be great.
    02-05-10 04:03 PM
    LOL You have to stretch the bottom part in the case. Its like that with all phones even my storm 2..

It fits
    The 9700 PRO cases do not fit right. He is not crazy.

Yes, you have to stretch the cases onto the phone a little to get them on and off, but that is not what people are compaining about.

The PRO 9700 cases continually presses down on the top buttons of the phone and locks it into sleep mode.
    02-05-10 05:22 PM
    Justin, how's the fit for the Blackberry Tour? I just purchased one and I hope I'll be satisfied like the others here. Have you received any complaints on it yet?

If anyone else has it on their Tour and would like to contribute, that would be great.
    I've had both the original version of the case (with the pattern in it) and the Pro version.

Original - Cutout for the headphone jack is slightly mis-aligned and the cutout for micro usb port is on the small side (you can still charge the phone but the usb cable doesn't plug in tightly). The bezel is completely covered by the case.

Pro - All cutouts are well aligned and sized. Case doesn't wrap up the bezel or the top earpiece as much as the original - makes it easier to type and hold to your ear but obviously doesn't protect those areas as well as the original.
    02-05-10 08:08 PM
    Loving my epik resin case! Makes my storm feel so much better in my hand, typings become easier due to better grip, plus it looks awesome.

Ordered one off of ebay then 2 days later found out about Justin's site (thanks btw!), ordered one off of his and Justin beat Hong Kong by a long shot, and now i don't think i can go to with any other case!
    02-05-10 11:36 PM
    This is the perfect case!

I hated the silicone case; it was flimsy and loose.

Epik Case is nice and tight .

One thing though, for the 9700, although it was the charging connectors cut out, the phone with the case on doesn't fit on the OEM Charging Pod .
    02-06-10 06:20 PM
    the phone with the case on doesn't fit on the OEM Charging Pod .
    No phone with a case on it will fit in the oem pod. the charging pods are designed to fit exactly with the dimensions of the phone with nothing on it.
    02-06-10 09:22 PM
    so our only option is to spend like 79.49US from seidio for the case + Holster combo and the dock if we want to use the case in the docking station
    02-07-10 10:39 PM
    or remove the case when you charge.
    02-07-10 11:43 PM
    Justin- Any update on this?
    02-08-10 01:15 PM
    Justin- Any update on this?
    I have reported the issues to the manufacturer and they said they would look into it and make any corrections needed..

I don't really have a timeline as of yet. Maybe they will report back with more info soon and I can forward on to everyone here.
    02-08-10 02:05 PM
    No phone with a case on it will fit in the oem pod. the charging pods are designed to fit exactly with the dimensions of the phone with nothing on it.
    what about that platinum case that was talked about???: http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/pl...review-401405/
    02-08-10 03:47 PM
    what about that platinum case that was talked about???: http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/pl...review-401405/
    the bottom piece still needs to be removed.
    02-08-10 10:34 PM
    did anyone happen to have issues the camera button being pressed too easily with the case? I received mine today and it looks like it's really good quality and fast shipping, but when I put the case on, basically any slight pressure I put to the side of the phone, the camera button presses and my screen lights up, which is not good =\. I have a tour but I guess the camera button is made similarly as other phones too like the bold 9700 so I was wondering if others had this issue as well
    02-10-10 08:58 PM
    hey Justin, i receive the replacement case for 9700 today. thank you for great customer service and fast shipping
    02-10-10 09:47 PM
610 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD