03-18-11 04:46 PM
610 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    Thinking of getting one for my S2 9550. Are they easy to put on and take off? I assume I need to take it off every night to fit in my charging dock.
    02-01-10 12:16 PM
    Thinking of getting one for my S2 9550. Are they easy to put on and take off? I assume I need to take it off every night to fit in my charging dock.
    i love the one i have for my s2, but it is not exactly easy to take off. since the material doesn't really stretch it can be hard to get over the corners. that being said, if it were any easier to get on/off it would not be nearly as nice in my opinion. the tight fit allows for smaller dimensions and better protection with no loose sides around the screen like silicone cases.
    02-01-10 12:55 PM
    they are not hard to take off...i took mine off my tour every night to charge it. and i take mine off my storm2 alot to show people the product or to switch colors. you just have to pull in the right spot in the bottom corners and it slips off easy enough. but like the previous poster said, it is a tight fit and thats what makes them nice.
    02-01-10 02:09 PM
    They are easier to take off than I thought. My girlfriend showed me a trick that makes getting it on and off very easy. Just flip the bottom and bottom corners insides out. It'll slide right off. To get it on, flip the bottom inside out the same way, but you flip it back out when the bottom, top and sides are lined up.
    02-01-10 05:45 PM
    Another +1 on the Epik Resin PRO, got mine today for my 9700 from Justin at Degasis.net. Very quick shipping and great customer service.
    02-01-10 07:59 PM
    Got my cases today. Excellent quality. Well worth the wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 08:11 PM
    I ordered the 9700 pro cases a few days ago. I looked at the degasis website today and there is a fitment issue with these? can anyone who has received one confirm whether it fits?
    02-01-10 11:53 PM
    I ordered the 9700 pro cases a few days ago. I looked at the degasis website today and there is a fitment issue with these? can anyone who has received one confirm whether it fits?
    I received my cases today (1 smoke and 1 clear). My smoked case is just about perfect. Its definitely a tight fit but all the buttons work including the standby and lock buttons. When I first put on the clear case my lock button was being pressed constantly, however i reinstalled it a bit more carefully and it seems to be okay now.
    02-02-10 04:22 AM
    I received my cases today (1 smoke and 1 clear). My smoked case is just about perfect. Its definitely a tight fit but all the buttons work including the standby and lock buttons. When I first put on the clear case my lock button was being pressed constantly, however i reinstalled it a bit more carefully and it seems to be okay now.
    you got any pics of the clear on your phone? thx
    02-02-10 10:54 AM
    Can you elaborate on what you did differently the second time you put it on so that I can relay that information to other buyers ?
    02-02-10 01:11 PM
    After I get my birthday money I'm gonna get the orange one!
    02-02-10 01:29 PM
    Can you elaborate on what you did differently the second time you put it on so that I can relay that information to other buyers ?
    I try to push the top of the phone up into the case as much possible first before moving on to the bottom of the phone. The only other thing i did differently was putting the bottom right of the phone into the case first instead of the bottom left. Not sure if that makes a difference though.

I also have the issue with the side buttons where the lcd looks like its being pressed on when i use the side buttons. Not a big deal, but I have a feeling this varies by the phone.
    02-02-10 02:39 PM
    here are 2 (bad quality) pictures of the PRO cases for the 9700
    Those are the two cases I have and anyone who doesn't get one or both of these is nuts.

These cases are fantastic. I couldn't give them any greater accolades.

These cases are just a must-have and that's all there is to it.
    02-02-10 02:56 PM
    u got google checkout
    02-02-10 03:40 PM
    Those are the two cases I have and anyone who doesn't get one or both of these is nuts.

These cases are fantastic. I couldn't give them any greater accolades.

These cases are just a must-have and that's all there is to it.
    do you have pics of the clear on your phone? interested to see how the color difference is with it on the phone. thx.
    02-02-10 03:44 PM
    do you have pics of the clear on your phone? interested to see how the color difference is with it on the phone. thx.
    The only camera I have is the camera in my 9700 so obviously I can't use that to take a picture unfortunately.

There really is no reason to hesisitate. These cases are just the best. You'll not find anything better anywhere.
    02-02-10 03:47 PM
    After I get my birthday money I'm gonna get the orange one!
    argh, i wish i didn't read this! i didn't even know he had more circle design colors on his site. seeing as how orange is my favorite color, i ordered 2 orange circle cases today. dang it.

i have the red and green logo cases stored away since i don't like the way they fit. i don't know what to do with them
    02-02-10 04:59 PM
    Received my 3 cases today exactly one week after ordering. Justin is a good seller, does what he says. Thanks, Justin! Good luck in your business. The only regret I have is I didn't order more, but I only have one BlackBerry
    02-03-10 07:42 AM
    The only regret I have is I didn't order more, but I only have one BlackBerry
    Order a few more....or get a 2nd blackberry !!
    02-03-10 11:12 AM
    Don't think both ideas haven't occurred to me. So many gadgets, such a crappy economy
    02-03-10 11:53 AM
    What's the status with 9700 PROS?
    02-03-10 12:48 PM
    What's the status with 9700 PROS?
    Don't know just yet, now Im getting responses from people saying that they theirs fit fine. Im wondering if there is a bad batch I got a part of or if there are just a few that came out to small or something ?? Im not sure what to think at this point.

I'm thinking I might make them available again and get some out to a few more people and see what happens.

I'm hoping there were just some bad ones in my shipment, or maybe I got a piece of a bad batch ?
    02-03-10 01:10 PM
    I thought I would like the Pro more so I ordered two. I'm actually liking my circle design more. It covers the phone better and the circles look like they're on the phone instead of on the case.

As soon as Justin goes free shipping on singles internationally I'll buy a green one
    02-03-10 01:34 PM
    As soon as Justin goes free shipping on singles internationally I'll buy a green one
    Go for it, i'll ship you the one.
    02-03-10 03:12 PM
    You're ok, Justin! Thanks a lot!

Edit: it says 6 bucks plus 2 bucks shipping on the site now.
    Last edited by F0nage; 02-03-10 at 03:28 PM.
    02-03-10 03:20 PM
610 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD