I had recently purchased two Epik Pro cases for my 9630 around 3 weeks ago. Before that I had an older Epik case that had a pattern, which I didn't really like. The new cases are a great improvement over the old ones. They no longer have patterns on them and the cutouts in my opinion are perfect although the button outlines seem to be a little bit off where as on the old one they were perfect. The old cases cover the entire silver outlining which made it a little harder for me to type, but the new ones cover less so typing is almost like without a case. It is a transparent resin case which makes it feel like a soft silicone case and crystal case combined. It feels much sturdier compared to the OEM silicone cause you could buy at Bestbuy and it also doesn't collect dust! I had purchased the two cases in black and clear. Personally I prefer the black one because it has a smoke clear like color. The clear one looks like it has an ever so slight tint of light blue and doesn't look as good as the smoke one in my opinion. For the price it hard to find a comparable case, these cases also come with a great screen protector for free(which looks like a thin layer of plastic that goes on easily and leaves no bubbles at all.) I hope this was a thorough enough review to help you decide whether or not to purchase one of these cases. I would definitely recommend one of these to anyone!

If you guys want I can post a few pictures.
    02-08-10 05:30 PM
    I'm glad you like them.

Did you buy them from me or from Hong Kong on eBay ?
    02-08-10 05:57 PM
    can you post a link?
    02-08-10 06:01 PM
    I bought them from dcmugen88 on ebay. Here is a link to the black colored case: BLACK PRO Epik Case Crystal Cover Blackberry Tour 9630 - eBay (item 300359499864 end time Feb-18-10 07:55:20 PST)
    Just check his ebay page for other colors if you wish.
    02-08-10 06:11 PM
    can you post a link?
    Justin has em too (he posted in the thread)

www.Degasis.net - Authorized Reseller of Epik Resin Phone Cases for Blackberry Iphone Etc.
    02-08-10 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD