09-05-09 12:55 AM
33 12
tools
    I just received my Epik case from Hong Kong. First thing I did was take off my Seidio Innocase II and slapped that puppy on. I then put it into the Seidio Innocase Holster and it fits PERFECT!!! As noted in other threads this case feels AWESOME and for $5 shipped its well worth it. However rather than just slipping off the bottom portion of the Inno II and docking I will have to remove the case. I will probably go back and forth on using both.

I have attached pics with BOTH cases inserted into holster. Hope this helps some.

Just FYI cut-outs are off on Jack and USB. I ordered on Aug 19th and received today to NW Indiana.

GOBLUE!

09-02-09 12:48 PM
    Can you post pictures of your phone w/ the epik case? front, back, sides.. thanks, My case just got shipped today and i can't wait to see how its gonna look on my phone, thanks.
    09-02-09 12:54 PM
    Just out of curiosity, did you switch from the Innocase II to the Epik because you there was something about the Seidio case you didn't like, or was the Epik just something new to try?
    09-02-09 12:59 PM
    Good info.

I am LOVING the Epik case. It really is awesome.
    09-02-09 01:00 PM
    Good info.

I am LOVING the Epik case. It really is awesome.
    really? we hadn't noticed
    09-02-09 01:05 PM
    Just out of curiosity, did you switch from the Innocase II to the Epik because you there was something about the Seidio case you didn't like, or was the Epik just something new to try?
    There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the SEIDIO case. I have been using them since my Nextel i7100 (actually helped them test it/design).

I am a case junkie
    09-02-09 01:06 PM
    Can you post pictures of your phone w/ the epik case? front, back, sides.. thanks, My case just got shipped today and i can't wait to see how its gonna look on my phone, thanks.

09-02-09 01:09 PM
    All looks nice minus the Michigan fact.

OSU will stomp on 'em every year.
    09-02-09 01:15 PM
    There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the SEIDIO case. I have been using them since my Nextel i7100 (actually helped them test it/design).

I am a case junkie
    personally I think they (Seidio) are very ugly and detract from the looks of the phone. A case should protect a phone AND add to the aesthetics of the device.
    09-02-09 01:16 PM

The phone looks awesome in the case, Thanks.
    09-02-09 01:19 PM
    I hate that seidio covers the speaker hole partly....why not just make the hole a little bigger?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 01:19 PM
    personally I think they (Seidio) are very ugly and detract from the looks of the phone. A case should protect a phone AND add to the aesthetics of the device.
    Ya I have seen you say that several times. But I don't really get it. I think there is nothing wrong with the looks. To each his own. They sell tons of them so your are probably a minority.
    09-02-09 01:22 PM
    Is that holster for the Innocase or the holster for the Tour itself?

The picture Seidio has for the Innocase holster looks different.
    09-02-09 01:24 PM
    Is that holster for the Innocase or the holster for the Tour itself?

The picture Seidio has for the Innocase holster looks different.
    That is holster for the INNOCASE I & II. NOT the naked TOUR Holster.
    09-02-09 01:29 PM
    I can not wait for my cases to arrive from Hong Kong, any day now!!!!

how can you reallly beat 3 cases for $13!
    09-02-09 01:34 PM

You can't. I am kicking myself for not ordering the (3). Just got the black. I will probably get the iSkin as well.
    09-02-09 01:44 PM

What colors did you get?

You can't. I am kicking myself for not ordering the (3). Just got the black. I will probably get the iSkin as well.

Oh and I am patiently waiting for the Incipio Feather.
    What colors did you get?

Just the black see post above.
    09-02-09 01:45 PM
    What colors did you get?
    I ordered a black, a blue and a clear, though the orange looks sick as well.
    09-02-09 01:51 PM
    I'm gonna order the seidio holster for my tour since I'm using the epik case. looks good.
    09-02-09 02:13 PM
    I'm gonna order the seidio holster for my tour since I'm using the epik case. looks good.
    You will like it, the holster is worth the money.
    09-02-09 02:21 PM
    does the phone with epik case still slide into the holster easily?

i thought about getting the seidio case because it looks fairly easy to slide off the bottom portion to use oem dock at night... u feel that is the case?.. or its kinda tough to remove the bottom part of the case everynight .. and i wonder if the seidio case rubbing on and off everynight would damage the phone??

i was kinda waiting for the 360 case to come out to look at that but issue is that u cant use with the dock... and would prob be a pain to take phone in and out
    09-02-09 02:25 PM

I am a case junkie
    LOL - that's good to hear. My Innocase II is due to arrive next week and I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on any negative info/reviews on the thing.
    09-02-09 02:30 PM
    does the phone with epik case still slide into the holster easily?

i thought about getting the seidio case because it looks fairly easy to slide off the bottom portion to use oem dock at night... u feel that is the case?.. or its kinda tough to remove the bottom part of the case everynight .. and i wonder if the seidio case rubbing on and off everynight would damage the phone??

i was kinda waiting for the 360 case to come out to look at that but issue is that u cant use with the dock... and would prob be a pain to take phone in and out
    The Epik slide in/out just like the Innocase. The rubber does not grab or get caught. It is almost the same dimensions. I do not notice any difference.

I like the fact the Innocase II bottom slides off. I do this every night to put in dock and see no damage to phone itself (case is lined with felt). However I would think after a LONG time the clips on the case may wear down enough that it could cause problems? That is merely a guessas I do not see this after a few weeks of use/abuse.

I am not used to slipping the Epik out of the case to dock yet. I imagine after time I will get the hang of it. But as of now, the Innocase II is the best option IMO to easily dock with OEM case. You just leave the top portion.
    09-02-09 02:34 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD