12-28-09 11:31 AM
36 12
tools
    I also have some epik cases on the way for my storm2 ... don't know exactly when they'll be here tho.
    11-20-09 08:37 PM
    Have you received yours yet? I ordered mine before I even got my 9550 and still no show. It's now day 20. I emailed them and said it maybe lost in shipping and they will send another one. I think the storm 3 will be out before I receive it.

Hopefully the Epik cases I also ordered a week after comes soon.
    Haven't received mine yet, but I only ordered it 8 days ago.
    11-20-09 10:14 PM
    After 23 days of checking the mail, I recieved the one from Touchworld. It looks like the Epik case, it has the same feel as my Tour's Epik Case. My 9550 feels a bit heavier and bulkier but not that much. It feels well protected and all the holes line up great. All buttons are covered and mic hole matches up.

If you had the Tour case, do you remember that the charger plug always popped out if moved a bit? Well they fixed that and made the charger port hole a bit bigger. Fits great now.

I am still waiting for my black and blue epik cases from DCMugen88, but here are some shots from the other auction.

11-23-09 06:35 PM
    After 23 days of checking the mail, I recieved the one from Touchworld. It looks like the Epik case, it has the same feel as my Tour's Epik Case. My 9550 feels a bit heavier and bulkier but not that much. It feels well protected and all the holes line up great. All buttons are covered and mic hole matches up.

If you had the Tour case, do you remember that the charger plug always popped out if moved a bit? Well they fixed that and made the charger port hole a bit bigger. Fits great now.

I am still waiting for my black and blue epik cases from DCMugen88, but here are some shots from the other auction.

Looks really nice, still waiting on mine. I do remember the charger problem as well as the headphone jack not lining up. Glad to hear that they have fixed these things! Thanks for posting up the pics as well, I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it does look just like the epik case I had for my tour.

Have you noticed any problems with the bottom 4 buttons with this case on?
    11-23-09 06:45 PM
    Looks really nice, still waiting on mine. I do remember the charger problem as well as the headphone jack not lining up. Glad to hear that they have fixed these things! Thanks for posting up the pics as well, I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it does look just like the epik case I had for my tour.

Have you noticed any problems with the bottom 4 buttons with this case on?
    So far no, the buttons are acting like they did without the case. It's a bit harder to hit the lock button on the top though. As far as reading my touch, it seems fine.
    11-23-09 07:03 PM
    Got my Epik cases today. 3 days early from the usual 14 days. Faster shipping with DCMugen88. I love the Blue one, really looks good.

Identical in every way, so onetouch and dcmugen have the same case, even the pattern.

My old Tour cases too, don't get clear, looks yellowish now and its only a month old. New it looked very clear like now it looks yellow in person.
    11-24-09 06:46 PM
    damn i'm at 7 business days going on 8 tomorrow, hoping these come in soon. the blue looks great, can't wait till i get mine!
    11-24-09 08:35 PM
    Volcom is right, these cases rule. Fit well, feel sturdy and look great! Time it took to get here sucked but well worth the wait and the money!
    12-02-09 12:52 PM
    Time it took to get here sucked but well worth the wait and the money!
    I can get them to you in less than a week if you buy from me !
    12-11-09 06:21 PM
    I can get them to you in less than a week if you buy from me !
    Hi Justin, any chance you can send these to the UK?
    Thanks
    12-28-09 11:26 AM
    I'm still looking for THE case for my S2. I would like a gel/silicone cover that fit into a sturdy clip or pocket case. I checked out Seido Innocase on their website, but several reviews said that the spring wore out after a month and the phone would fall out of the case. IDK, I'm going to keep looking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think that complaint about the Seidio holster is incorrect. I have had Seidio's holsters for my S1, my Tour, Iphone 3GS, Treo 700wx and the Curve and the spring clip has never been an issue. If thats your hold up I think you are ok and will find the quality to be above the norm.
    12-28-09 11:31 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD