10-05-09 10:27 PM
40 12
tools
    Now I realize "best" is subjective to people's opinions...

But I'm looking for the iSkin-esque case. Is the Epik case still the only one that's very good on the market? Or does iSkin plan on releasing something soon?
    10-04-09 11:50 AM
    I believe that iskin has released a tour case. I have never used iskin but can say that the epic case is great and its 5 bucks. It does have a small charger hole that has to be widened by you but still worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 01:04 PM
    Yea the epik case is great and for the money is unbeatable. I'd second nikstorm's comment about the small charger hole though.
    10-04-09 01:14 PM
    I too had to widen the charger hole as well as the 3.5mm port but overall the Epik case is the beat bang for you buck. I would definitely recommend you picking one up.
    10-04-09 07:36 PM
    If you don't mind spending a little more, check out Seidio.

10-04-09 07:38 PM
    If you don't mind spending a little more, check out Seidio.

+1 for Seidio
    Just got the Innocase 2 and the holster. Its the best case and holster I've ever had and I've had a lot of them. The case is just as thin or thinner than the silicone ones. Plus it also slides in and out of your pockets easily.

10-04-09 07:51 PM
    I have the body glove case myself that I like.

10-04-09 08:42 PM
    Epik has been great so far yes the charging port needs to be larger but hey they sent me the wrong color and now im getting the right one for free... so 2 cases for 5 bucks was good for me
    10-04-09 09:10 PM
    Epik is awesome for its price! I still wear mine naked though.
    10-04-09 09:15 PM
    I believe Seidio is the best overall case. Epik is the best skin case.
    10-04-09 11:41 PM
    I believe Seidio is the best overall case. Epik is the best skin case.
    Agreed, I own both the epik case and the seidio innocase 2. I think both are the best of their respective types.

10-04-09 11:48 PM
    I believe that iskin has released a tour case.
    went on iskin website and didnt see any tour skins

you got my hopes up, ive been waiting for an iskin case for my tour!
    10-04-09 11:59 PM
    went on iskin website and didnt see any tour skins

you got my hopes up, ive been waiting for an iskin case for my tour!
    YEAH! You got my hopes up too! Tsk Tsk...
    10-05-09 12:35 AM
    My Epik case is great. I really like how it makes my Tour feel a lot more solid.

There are some minor issues, but for 5 bucks it's worth it to have to make a few holes wider. I actually only made the headphone hole bigger with a hole punch and left the usb one alone. If you cut back the rubber a little bit one the usb cable it fits perfectly fine. Without any modification it's just not too snug of a connection, but still connects.

I'd much rather have little issues with a $5 case than a $30 one. Get an Epik, if you don't like it get a Seidio and you're only out $5.

10-05-09 12:36 AM
    It is hands down the best case available when you consider the fit, look, feel and factor in the price. The epik case is amazing

10-05-09 08:46 AM
    Otterbox Commuter Case is hands down the best out. It puts my Seidio case to shame.

10-05-09 09:42 AM
    Epik is the best out there, IMO. Makes my phone feel even more solid in my hands. I love this case. Had to widen the headphone jack area but no big deal. Buy one!
    10-05-09 09:44 AM
    I have the Epik case in smoke and I love it. Especially for the price!

The USB hole does need to be cut out a bit to have a really secure connection. I haven't done this yet, I just don't plug it in until I go to bed so I won't be tempted to pick it up :P
    10-05-09 10:00 AM
    iSkin is so lame. I've messaged them again and again, through email, twitter, etc. They said keep an eye out for the Tour Vibes case like 2 months ago. I've given up.

And yes, the Epik case is the best skin case there is.
    10-05-09 11:32 AM
    Where can I buy the Epik case?
    10-05-09 11:48 AM
    iSkin is so lame. I've messaged them again and again, through email, twitter, etc. They said keep an eye out for the Tour Vibes case like 2 months ago. I've given up.

And yes, the Epik case is the best skin case there is.
    They told me a few weeks ago that once they get enough demand they will make one. I think they are really missing out on sales because everyone will find cases they are happy with and pass on the iSkin.
    10-05-09 11:53 AM
    ebay is the place for epik case.

ordered 5 for $20 2 weeks ago, hoping they get here this week.
    10-05-09 11:57 AM
    I like the Epik case but I have been using my Seidio snapcase all the time. Epik is cool but I really like the feel of the phone in the snapcase. Ordered some screen protectors from dcmugen that I use too.

I got the mirror screen protectors and they're alright but the screen doesn't look as nice. Anyone bought his privacy screen protectors? If so, how do you like them compared to the mirror ones?
    10-05-09 12:13 PM
    The wait for getting the Epik cases is the worst, but what can you really expect for free and from China?

My Clear one seems to be yellowing slightly, but I can only really tell when it's off my phone. I'll probably end up ordering some more colors anyway, plus I have a smoke one that I'm not using.
    10-05-09 12:14 PM
    I love my Epik cases.

It's a shame a wasted $15 on one of those crappy generic rubber ones before finding out about them. The comparison of quality/price between the 2 is ridiculous.
    10-05-09 12:55 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD