03-26-10 09:39 PM
28 12
tools
    If you ordered from hong kong have fun waiting a month for it. I only buy from degasis.net. Great communication and gets here in 2days. Best case to date.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 03:06 AM
    They don't seem to be wider in the area of the keys like a lot of the cases. Does this make them harder to type the outer keys?
    I just got mine in today and that was the first thing I checked, not a problem at all. Ive read of many thicker cases getting in the way, but I didn't even notice my fingers hitting this case at all.

If you ordered from hong kong have fun waiting a month for it. I only buy from degasis.net. Great communication and gets here in 2days. Best case to date.
    It took mine 3 days to get here Haha, thanks for the great product Justin

Quick off topic: Does anyone know of anywhere to get the keypad protector like the one that comes with the Otterbox Defender?
    Last edited by BaMaDuDe87; 03-11-10 at 01:13 PM.
    03-11-10 01:10 PM
    Just wanted to add a positive note about buying them from ebay. I ordered the 3-pack w/ 3 screen protectors for 9.99 w/ free shipping. Received them from hong kong in 1 1/2 weeks.
    I'm sure some have had negative experiences w/ the overseas shipping, but just wanted to share my positive one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 09:39 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD