I have the cradle which I won HERE!! Yay...but....

I'm under the impression if I read my outlook email that is sent via BIS to my device, and I mark it delete computer and handheld..................a) it deletes on device immediately and b) deletes on computer when I attach via cradle...

I used redirector for awhile but it has since borked...I hate deleting things twice. Maybe I got spoiled by redirector...but I know wireless sync isn't possible on BIS..I just thought when I was connected via cradle those deleted emails would go away if I marked delete both.

Any suggestions?

I wish their was an alternative to redirector (and not BES). I liked the OTA-ish stuff.
    06-26-08 12:03 AM
    I might be wrong with my answer but I think the cradle only charges the battery. You would still need to plug the BB in via USB and sync.
    06-26-08 12:14 AM
    It is a charging/usb cradle.
    06-26-08 10:51 AM
    If all you are doing is setting the BB in the cradle, then you are only charging it. The gold charging contacts on the back of the device are only to recharge the battery. You would still need to plug a USB cable into the min-USB port on the BB and run the sync app.
    06-26-08 11:30 AM
    http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-us...medium=content

This is my cradle, I used to be able to sync,...now I can't. It charges AND syncs....
    06-26-08 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD