Hi guys,

Iv been looking around for a snap on case for my Blackberry Bold, preferrably an Ed Hardy one. My brother has an iphone 3GS and he has bought one of these for his phone and it looks absolutely ace. Anway, I am looking for one whcih has a black theme to it, so it goes with the rest of the phone. Something similar to this:

cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Ed-Hardy-Blackberry-9000-Bold-Snap-On-Case_W0QQitemZ260471172747QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_A ccessories?hash=item3ca54aae8b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4

I reckon thats going to be made out of plastic, I would preferably want a leather backing with the design printed on. Does anybody know who sells these except from on ebay?

Thanks
    09-04-09 04:59 AM
    Hi guys,

Iv been looking around for a snap on case for my Blackberry Bold, preferrably an Ed Hardy one. My brother has an iphone 3GS and he has bought one of these for his phone and it looks absolutely ace. Anway, I am looking for one whcih has a black theme to it, so it goes with the rest of the phone. Something similar to this:

cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Ed-Hardy-Blackberry-9000-Bold-Snap-On-Case_W0QQitemZ260471172747QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_A ccessories?hash=item3ca54aae8b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4

I reckon thats going to be made out of plastic, I would preferably want a leather backing with the design printed on. Does anybody know who sells these except from on ebay?

Thanks
    ED FARTY? are you kidding me..lol! sorry had to post this!
    09-04-09 05:02 AM
    Try ebay.com. they have many. if not on ebay. im not sure. i got mine off ebay for my 3g
    09-04-09 05:08 AM
    Ebay's the only place i have found any!! just wanted to make sure if there are any official ones out there in stores, like the iphone Ed Hardy case which they sell in o2 shop.

thanks anyway, might just take a gamble and buy the one on Ebay
    09-04-09 05:16 AM
    Hi guys,

Thanks
    You can find them at edhardycases.com. I bought my tiger case from them. They are the only ones I was able to find finally. It seems that this website is the only official ed hardy phone case site.
    10-10-09 12:48 PM
    sw-box has a few. but seeing as they are <$4 they are most likely fake.
    10-10-09 12:53 PM
    Hmmmm, so does this replace the battery cover? I see from the website that this case just kinda snaps over the back and along the sides.. seems this would add a lot of bulk, not only to the back but also to the sides.

i admit thought, they look pretty cool...but for $35?? ouch..
    10-10-09 04:15 PM
    jeeze. not among the more subtle of case designs
    10-10-09 05:19 PM
    Just checked out the site and the cases are really cool but.....some of them are 225.00. That's more then my light bill....LOL I'll stick with the one that I have. Nice though if somebody would buy it for me.....
    01-09-10 06:51 PM
    Hmmmm, so does this replace the battery cover? I see from the website that this case just kinda snaps over the back and along the sides.. seems this would add a lot of bulk, not only to the back but also to the sides.

i admit thought, they look pretty cool...but for $35?? ouch..
    I have one and they don't add any bulk at all...actually quite sleek looking, as they still allow the front of your bb to show but will protect the corners if it gets dropped by accident. It does not replace the battery cover, just snaps on over it. Has a smooth rubberized feel to it.
    My most fave case/cover i've ever had
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 01-09-10 at 10:45 PM.
    01-09-10 07:31 PM
    Not sure if they have them for the Bold but my husband works for Office Depot and he got me one from there for my Curve. They are discontinuing them and he got it for 75% off. It was only $7.50. Its the rubberized plastic. I guess Office Depot doesn't exactly cater to the Ed Hardy demographic so they didn't sell well there lol!
    01-09-10 10:06 PM
    Hi guys,

Thanks
    i got my Ed Hardy cover for bold 9000 when I visited Bangkok 2 months back. I was told they sell this in Ed Hardy store as well but at a hefty price.

its it not leather, it is made of plastic with the design printed on.
    01-11-10 02:46 AM
    I have one and they don't add any bulk at all...actually quite sleek looking, as they still allow the front of your bb to show but will protect the corners if it gets dropped by accident. It does not replace the battery cover, just snaps on over it. Has a smooth rubberized feel to it.
    My most fave case/cover i've ever had
    Does yours make your USB port hard to reach? I got mine for the tour in the mail last week and it is kind of awful. It's super tight so its hard to put on/take off. And I have to put it flat on a surface to make sure the charger stays in.

No wonder the girl was selling it for $15 on ebay.com. I'd have auctioned it off too!
    01-17-10 08:55 PM
    Hi guys,

Thanks
    I bought an Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" case today and its brilliant it covers the back and sides but has all the holes for the buttons and connections etc! The charger fits fine and all is visible its kinda like stiff plastic with the design textured over the top so it has a proper texture to it! It feels rubbery, but its very solid and fits well! You know its an original if it has a "fuzzy" backing inside with Ed Hardy signature all over it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-11 02:48 PM
    Btw mine is for the Bold 9700/9780

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-11 02:49 PM
    probably try ebay or amazon
    05-30-11 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD