My wife would love a Ed Hardy case for her storm 2. I searched a lot of websites but I can't find one. Are any available and if not any idea if they are going to be made? Thanks!
    11-24-09 06:57 PM
    My wife would love a Ed Hardy case for her storm 2. I searched a lot of websites but I can't find one. Are any available and if not any idea if they are going to be made? Thanks!
    Try this...Ed Hardy Icing...I think they provide info where to buy them for every device....or maybe eBay

Ed Hardy Icing - Fashion Accessories for Your Mobile Lifestyle
    11-24-09 07:12 PM
    Please let me know if you still need any ED Hardy cases for the Storm 2 or any other like the Bold 9700, I can definitely take care of it for you.

Cheers,
    BB 9520 (Storm2) on AT&T USA
    03-02-10 03:54 PM
    First of all I have to admit that I really love Ed Hardy stuff. I never thought about buying a Ed Hardy case for my Blackberry but I think that would be a good idea. First I will check the web if I find a case I like and if I can't find one I will come back to you (ekshah).
    03-04-10 10:07 AM
    ed hardy fashion...
    the quickest, most surefire way to spot an arrogant gino or gina.
    03-04-10 10:31 AM
    Well, I think you can't generalize this. A lot of people wear Ed Hardy fashion because it's trendy and celebrities are wearing it, too. Some people just follow trends and buy the things they see on TV and in magazines. But that's not the reason why I think about getting Ed Hardy stuff. I just like some of the designs of Christian Audigier and would not consider myself as arrogant, I am just the girl next door interested in fashion and lifestyle topics.
    03-04-10 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD