I don't want to advertise but I bought the following on ebay for a steal.
    A. Two excellent Storm Batteries, standard.
    B. Charger for battery plus USB adapter. (charge spare battery while charging phone)
    C. USB cable plus odds and ends
    Total cost was like seventeen bucks including shipping.

I was very skeptical but I figured Seventeen bucks. I waste that in a couple of days.

I needed spares because I need an Otterbox for work and can't recharge during day and am a heavy user.

I couldn't be happier - batteries are as good as factory and charger works great. It has a status light to let you know when spare is charged.

Just do a simple search on ebay. I don't think I can give seller info but china is in the sellers name.

I was amazed, I took a chance and saved at least a hundo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 12:09 AM
    using an unauthorized battery and/or accessory can not only potentially void your warranty, but you also risk breaking the phone.
    08-26-09 03:20 AM
    I got one for about 8 US dollars from an ebay seller in hong kong. I don't know how that worked out 'cause the shipping on the package was around 20 US dollars. Am I missing something?
    08-26-09 04:21 AM
    I buy the cheap ones on ebay and stuff. They work great. I did have one stop showing voltage (doesn't work) after a few months.

For the price, you can't beat 'em.
    08-26-09 05:57 AM
    Thats true nothing wrong in going in cheap.
    08-26-09 06:43 AM
    If the seller has at least 98 per cent of feedback...go for it.
    08-26-09 07:02 AM
    I also have been using one of these and couldn't be happier. I don't, however, plug the phone to this charger. I just put the batteries on the charger and let it do its thing. I was worried about voltage issues plugging the phone directly to this cheapie charger but I'm happy with it. It's very convenient having two spare batteries charged at all times.
    08-26-09 07:25 AM
    At least I am not the Lone Ranger. They work pretty good. I thought I was the only trying this.

08-26-09 10:00 AM
    I got one for about 8 US dollars from an ebay seller in hong kong. I don't know how that worked out 'cause the shipping on the package was around 20 US dollars. Am I missing something?
    That is why I thought it was a scam. The postage is more than seventeen. I got it and it works.

08-26-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD