Perhaps someone else has this unique issue. My ear canals are tiny! I tried several under $30 in the ear canal headphones with different sized attachments, non of the smallest fit as well as the feeling of pressure feeling builds up. The ear buds that come with phone work but the sound does not travel well therefore my volume is always way up. If I turn then and hold them I can hear the sound go way up so it seems the normal fit is way off angle to my ear canal. I am willing to start looking up to say $75 but cannot afford to pay that much and not have success. I don't want to go to an over the ear set either, perhaps there is a better designe bud or smaller and comfortable in the ear canal set. Anyway just hoping to find someone who has personally gone thru the same issues as myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-10 08:57 AM
    The Sony MDR-EX75 phones are a great value as they have come way down in price since they were released a while ago.

Amazon.com: Sony Mdr-Ex75/Whi Ex Earbuds Headphones with 9mm Hi-Sensitivity Driver (White): Gateway

Currently this pair is $21.89 from an Amazon seller.

Please note, these buds, as well as most in ear buds will suffer from cord noise.......So that can be a problem when working out, running, etc......
    09-21-10 11:06 AM
    What's cord noise and how loud is it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-10 11:42 AM
    Well, first, cover your ears with your hands and breathe. Notice how your breathing sounds smplified.......

Cord noise is similar and arises due to creating a seal in your ear canal with the headphones. Most lower end buds have basic cords and as a result, the cord moving about and slapping against your body will create similar low frequency thud sounds that you hear in the buds as a result. It is my understanding that buds could be created with thicker materials and all in such a way as it reduces the cord noise, but I think you will only find that in more expensive buds.

The way a defeat the problem to some degree when I workout in the gym is to clip the cord to my shirt, limiting how much the cord can move.....

These links may help describe it better than I could....

ARRRGH...cord noise making me nuts! - iLounge Forums

Cable noise? - Head-Fi.org Community
    09-21-10 02:12 PM
    Well, first, cover your ears with your hands and breathe. Notice how your breathing sounds amplified.......

Cord noise is similar and arises due to creating a seal in your ear canal with the headphones. Most lower end buds have basic cords and as a result, the cord moving about and slapping against your body will create similar low frequency thud sounds that you hear in the buds as a result. It is my understanding that buds could be created with thicker materials and all in such a way as it reduces the cord noise, but I think you will only find that in more expensive buds.

The way a defeat the problem to some degree when I workout in the gym is to clip the cord to my shirt, limiting how much the cord can move.....

These links may help describe it better than I could....

ARRRGH...cord noise making me nuts! - iLounge Forums

Cable noise? - Head-Fi.org Community
    09-21-10 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD