I need some help on this everyone. I am having a hard time finding a durable case for my curve at work I am in the law enforcement field and need a case that can withstand the demands of the job. It has to have a belt loop supporting a belt 2 1/4" and support the on/off feature when placed in/out of the case.

I have checked multiple sites and can't find anything suitable. I figure its just a matter of time before its crushed during a suspect encounter. If anyone has suggestions let me know. Thanks to all in advance
    10-17-07 04:31 AM
    Try an Otterbox case. They are coming out with a case for the Curve around Oct 30th. As far as making cases that are durable they are the best in the biz. Check out their website Otterbox at OtterBox.com: Otterbox, Waterproof Boxes, Waterproof Box, Waterproof Plastic Boxes, Waterproof iPod Cases
    10-17-07 06:54 AM
    Also take a look at the Seidio Rubberized case and holster. I use it and it works just fine.
    10-17-07 03:44 PM
    Thanks for the info with the otterbox. I am familiar with the company but wasn't aware they were releasing a product for the curve so soon. I also have been checking out the seidio combo. Do either of these cases support a belt loop?
    10-17-07 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD