I unfortunately have to carry a "work phone" a small LG, but I never want to be without my Curve... so I carry both. Well it's a pain and it's uncomfortable to have 2 cases strapped to my hip. is there a case out there that can have maybe the curve in the case along with the LG in front? seperated of course so my curve is protected(who cares about the LG)

what do you out there that have the same situation do???
    01-05-09 10:18 AM
    i have a junky samsunng "work phone" that i have in a belt clip and I have my storm in a leather holster with the clip broken off that usuallyt sits on my desk or in my pocket when going somewhere.
    01-05-09 10:31 AM
    Can't you guys just forward your calls or do you get txt on that phone as well?
    01-05-09 01:13 PM
    I'm not sure if I can, its a work phone so I dont think i can get to that menu.... if anyone can help me on that it would be a huge help... its verizon
    01-06-09 06:16 AM
    Can't you just use your own phone as your "work" phone... When someone goes to page you or an automatic page occurs for on call people, doesn't your system at work allow you to change the number you are paged/called at?

When I am on call, I just change the system to read my BB's phone# and my pages show up as texts and well phone calls are phone calls. Doing this is much better than running around with two phones for sure.
    01-11-09 06:02 PM
    Its not at night I have a problem with. I just have my home cell on my message and shut the phone off. Its during the day they expect me to carry their phone. I still of course carry my curve too!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 06:09 PM
    I don't know how good it will be but Niteize has some good cases. They are the ones that are supposed to carry a bunch of stuff not made for two phones but it might help.
    01-12-09 08:15 AM