Anyone have this??? anyone know a good way to get this cheap? $40 kinda steep for me.

Enter your location

would be pretty nice when traveling and you forget to bring outlet charger you can just keep this in your car and will always have both charger in one
    01-08-09 12:00 AM
    Looks like a great idea. Might have to get one of those.
    01-08-09 12:04 AM
    Looks nice, after a bit of research I found below, not sure if that is what you are looking for.
    VersaCharger PRO eliminates the need for multiple chargers! Whether you're in the car, on an airplane, at the office, or at home, the VersaCharger PRO is the single charging device capable of providing you with power across these different environments. We've combined the car charger, wall charger, and airplane charger through an optional converter, to create the all-inclusive charging solution for your handheld.
    Was: 44.95
    Now: $25.95
    h**p://www.boxwave.com/products/versachargerpro/index.htm
    Last edited by envyv07; 01-08-09 at 12:09 AM. Reason: forgot the link... hehe
    01-08-09 12:08 AM
    just buy one of each. You probably already have an outlet charger, that came with it. Go buy a car charger. Then you can leave one at home and leave one in your car. That's what I do at least.
    01-08-09 12:21 AM
    Daydeal has one that is 16.99 shipped.

h***://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=20533&cat=3618
    01-08-09 12:45 AM
    I bought one similar at Walmart. It looks like the car charger, but has a fold-away plug and comes with a retractable data/charging cable that plugs into the USB port. It was $15 and works like a charm!
    01-08-09 12:46 AM
    Anyone have this??? anyone know a good way to get this cheap? $40 kinda steep for me.

Enter your location

would be pretty nice when traveling and you forget to bring outlet charger you can just keep this in your car and will always have both charger in one
    I think this will help everyone who is intersted in this charger.

I just purchased 2 of these Verizon dual micro usb car chargers from an EBAY store. They are brand new and are the same identical units that Verizon sells. They are shipped for FREE in bulk packaging (not retail packaging) and only cost $12.99 each. A great deal, as I saved a lot of money. They work perfectly!! The owner of the store also gives a 30 day return policy. I don't think this deal can be beat.

BLACKBERRY STORM CAR CHARGER HOME TRAVEL CHARGER IN ONE - eBay (item 400022129313 end time Jan-14-09 12:47:52 PST)
    01-08-09 12:57 AM
    woooorrrdddd
    10-07-09 11:07 PM
    i bought mine straight from the verizon store for like 25 bucks and it works GREAT!
    10-08-09 10:36 AM
    Get the Premier Doubletalk charger from BlackberrySource.com. I love this thing...I even lost it once over the summer and bought another one. $23 shipped...excellent charger, long uncoiled cord.
    10-08-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD