Thay have horrible products and they have bad customer service! I ordered three things from them and there was something wronf with all of them! The bezel ws the wrong color, the back cover was ripped (carbon fiber) and the resin skin (black) was lobsided and very cheap quality! I suggest you buy from true supplier or cnn.cn they're better!
    01-11-10 07:32 PM
    Did you try to solve it with them before posting this?

They were very good to me. I ordered from them again already.
    01-11-10 08:43 PM
    He probably did since hes saying that the customer service is bad..
    01-11-10 09:26 PM
    While I have ordered from SW Box before, I have to say that the items that I ordered didn't work that great when I had my 8900 before but customer service wise, they answered my 2 emails very promptly and within the same day to help me out.
    01-11-10 10:20 PM
    I've bought stuff for my gf's 8900
    great products
    good quality too
    thou i have yet to try truesupplier
    01-12-10 03:41 AM
    Yes, when i emailed them about the stuff, they do not reply
    01-12-10 04:40 PM
    really?i am planning to buy,let me consider fully
    02-03-10 04:00 AM
    Better than truesupplier x1000000000
    02-03-10 04:42 AM
    I've bought from them. No issues and shipping was cheap and fast.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 02:23 PM
    Thanks for the heads up!!
    02-03-10 02:36 PM
    Hey guys, I just received a Bold 9700 'OEM' world charger and 15 minutes into charging my phone (with an 'OEM' battery from them in it) the circuit breaker tripped and a burning smell started emanating from the charger. Since my phone was still working and the smell came from the charger I assume the charger gave up the ghost.

The thing is I'm sure that particular circuit could handle the load since I've charged this phone on it before (with a US-plug T-Mobile charger and an adaptor) and line voltage and current shouldn't be an issue for a proper world charger. Does SW-Box have a reputation for shipping fakes or am I really unlucky?

Now I'm also afraid to use the battery I received from them. Under inspection its virtually identical to the battery that came with the phone, but then the world charger looked identical to the charger that came with my first 9700 too (the current one came with a T-mobile compact charger without switchable plugs). I don't want my phone exploding next to my face
    03-09-11 06:28 AM
    if the parts don't say OEM they are Chinese knock offs. That doesn't really have anything to do with sw-box's service, it's just what the parts are...
    03-09-11 06:03 PM
    Well I need to sort both my 8520 and 8310 for reselling and I was about to go SW on both.

If TrueSupplier and SW-Box are that bad, where can I go then?
    03-09-11 07:20 PM
    I have made several purchases from them within the last 3 months. I've always found their customer service to be excellent. My 1st order was for my 9700. I had ordered a full housing with keyboard and battery cover. The leather on the battery cover was wrinkled. I emailed them and they replied me the same day. They asked for photos of the defect and then agreed to replace the cover. The only catch was that it would be shipped with my NEXT order. I needed something else anyways so no big deal. When that shipment came, I found out that they actually shipped me the complete housing with keyboard and battery cover again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-11 12:29 AM
    if the parts don't say OEM they are Chinese knock offs. That doesn't really have anything to do with sw-box's service, it's just what the parts are...
    Yes I understand that, but the charger WAS listed as OEM, and in fact resembled a BB charger that came with my friends phone aesthetically. But I've never had a manufacturer-branded charger burn on me before.
    03-10-11 06:52 AM
    Yes I understand that, but the charger WAS listed as OEM, and in fact resembled a BB charger that came with my friends phone aesthetically. But I've never had a manufacturer-branded charger burn on me before.
    The reality is that any electronics can short out though. Doesn't matter who makes it.

It's possible it was an improperly labeled OEM, but it's also possible it's a fluke and it shorted out. There are countless brand name laptops and other electronics that have charger recalls and battery recalls for OEM products, due to a large number of reported issues that are similar.
    03-10-11 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD