My dog gave the OEM holster a good working over before I spotted him chewing... The Curve inside came through without a scratch. Excellent protection.

I had visions of a horribly crushed device, just like the one featured in the Terminator: SSC episode.

Last edited by naviwilliams; 02-06-08 at 12:06 PM. Reason: ...added photo to main screen
    02-06-08 11:58 AM
    Thank God for that holster...
    02-06-08 12:07 PM
    Happy the BB is safe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-08 12:35 PM
    Yikes!! I shudder to think. My pooch would be marching over to the VZW store and using his allowance for my immediate replacement.
    02-06-08 01:09 PM

He is such a good dog, most of the time. This time, he found the Curve while I was showering. After I got dressed, missing the BlackBerry. Dog hears me coming and brings it to me...

Wiped off the doggie spit and pulled it out.... It fired up just fine.

A couple more tiny nicks in the top corner, the only exposed place. I figure that gives it character, like battle scars.

Once again, excellent design. The body armour did it's job. Helps me overlook the made in ch**a label inside.
    03-01-08 11:46 AM
    I surely hope that my dog knows better than to even think of using my BB as a chew toy...

03-01-08 11:50 AM
    Wow, glad to hear your BB made it safely. My dog, actually got to the phone. Stupid me left the phone at home while I was at work. The funny thing was that my wife got a call from my BB while the dog had it. Needless to say, I got a new phone.

03-01-08 10:00 PM
    The dog is jealous! U should just go ahead and buy hom a bb. I mean 10 and 12 year olds are getting bbs these days! Lol

03-01-08 10:49 PM
    Very cute doggie. He just wanted to see what the buzz was about.

03-01-08 10:55 PM
    What is it with black labs. My dog did the same thing. I got to my dog just as she was sinking her teeth into the holster. I had that sinking feeling in my stomach. Not good.

03-01-08 11:11 PM
    ...The funny thing was that my wife got a call from my BB while the dog had it. Needless to say, I got a new phone.

That is funny, what did she think when she heard the panting and chewing sounds?

There is some truth the dog being jealous, he does the same thing with slippers, socks, shoes and boots. That always get my attention.
    03-02-08 11:39 AM
    This has definately put me off having a dog. haha
    03-02-08 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD