Does anyone use a skin + side pouch for a Blackberry Curve? I want to get a Curve and want to protect it. I see a pouch being handy to keep your pockets light, but then a skin would be good for out of a pouch uses.

I want to know if anyone does this and does the skin make it a tight fit for the pouch.
    11-14-07 01:13 PM
    Skin + Pouch, that's me. Fits perfectly, no probs. Found both from info in the CB Forums.
    11-14-07 01:16 PM
    Just ordered a Ultrathin Crystal Clear Hard Plastic Case and Holster from Seidio. I like the plastic cases better than the skins but that's just me. They have tons of cool accessories for Curves you should check them out www.seidio.com ! I tried getting themm from the shopcrackberry.com store first as I wanted to support Kevin and the gang but the holster was on backorder! Sorry boys, you snooze you lose!
    11-14-07 01:28 PM
    I use the hard case from seidio wit a holster from niteize. No fit problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-07 02:01 PM
    I have mine in a rubberized case. It is hard with a rubberized texture and it has a belt clip that swivels. The texture of the case is good becouse it doesn't slip out of my hand what so ever. The keypad is not covered so you don't have to deal with plastic or anything like that.
    11-14-07 03:00 PM
    I use a skin and a leather holster and I have no problems what so ever. It works really well...
    11-14-07 03:49 PM
    On my 8300 I use a rubber skin and a Lambskin Leather Case made for a 8800.
    11-14-07 03:50 PM
    skin + leather holster = works for me!
    11-15-07 11:11 AM
    I just use a holster and a skin both from blackberry and it works really well for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-07 12:55 AM
    seido skinned holster with blackberry gel skins. works perfectly.
    12-21-07 06:52 PM
    I currently use the OEM silicone skin, OEM leather pouch, and a Protech screen guard on my 8130 and have no fitment issues. I know it's not the same as an 83XX model, but still, things aren't going to be that different.
    12-23-07 01:44 PM
    Yup I got a red skin and a holster. I like having the skin on it when out of the holster, plus it looks cool
    12-23-07 05:48 PM
    I currently use the OEM silicone skin, OEM leather pouch, and a Protech screen guard on my 8130 and have no fitment issues. I know it's not the same as an 83XX model, but still, things aren't going to be that different.

you like the silicone skin? I'm looking for something the make my 8130 a little less "slippery" in my hand without adding bulk to it.
    12-23-07 10:32 PM
    silicone case will not add bulk to your phone trust me I am the same way you are I don't want a smaller phone to be bigger just by making it better....
    12-23-07 10:42 PM
    you like the silicone skin? I'm looking for something the make my 8130 a little less "slippery" in my hand without adding bulk to it.
    The silicone skin is alright, but I can tell you now that a portion of any gift money I recieve on Christmas day is going towards Seidio's new super-slim rubberized hard case and possibly a skinned holster for the 8130.
    12-23-07 11:00 PM
    that skin is slippery! i had a clear crystal case for my pearl...figure I'll test that out to see if i like it.

my curve is too pretty to be covered up majority of the time...
    12-27-07 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD