I saw this case on the Crackberry Store, and was wondering if anyone has it. If you didnt buy it from this sites store, what other stores carry it? I'm interested in one.

I saw this case on the Crackberry Store, and was wondering if anyone has it. If you didnt buy it from this sites store, what other stores carry it? I'm interested in one.
    08-02-08 01:03 AM
    I have a pink one. I cut off the part across the middle - it drove me insane when I used the trackball. I love it though!!
    08-02-08 01:06 AM
    I have the pink one as well but mine did not have that middle part to begin with. Got mine at Verizon store the day I got my BB. Didn't know anything about crackberry then or I'd have looked at more options here. :-)

I love the grippiness(made that word up). It does not slide around the car center thing, either. Love that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 01:11 AM
    No, I have a Speck case that provides better (IMO)
    protection. And I truly hate the way the silicone cases
    feel.

$9.99 at the T-Mobile retail store
    08-02-08 01:14 AM
    I have a pink one. I cut off the part across the middle - it drove me insane when I used the trackball. I love it though!!
    Where did you get yours?
    08-02-08 01:15 AM
    I got mine on eBay for $5 with free shipping.
    08-02-08 01:15 AM
    I love the grippiness(made that word up). It does not slide around the car center thing, either. Love that!

I call it gription.

08-02-08 02:00 AM
    NOPE. I use the Seidio Slim Rubberized case for my 8330. Best accessory I've purchased for my BB thus far. It protects it from falls, scratches and all other stuff. Its very thin and adds no weight to the fone plus it slides easily in and out of my pocket

08-02-08 07:11 AM
    I call it gription.

LOL. Good one. I'll have to remember that!

08-02-08 09:39 AM
    You should be careful where you get yours. I got mine on eBay from bargaincell.com and it smells bad. I tried to cut out the middle part too and I didn't do a good job so it bothers me so I don't use it. It also has a chalky feel to it.
    08-02-08 09:55 AM
    I've been using and authentic oem BB case like the one pictured for about a week - $15 (doesn't have the part across the middle). It does offer good protection and doesn't slide around....
    But that's the problem, it doesn't slide in and out of my pocket very easily, plus I've heard of some user's case streching out.
    So I just bought a clear plastic case off ebay for $5 to see if I like it.
    The seidio hybrid case is really nice, a buddy of mine has one...but its $30!
    So anyway, if u keep ur phonr in ur pocket I wouldn't recommend it!

08-02-08 10:20 AM
    Nope, I use the OEM pouch my berry came with.

08-02-08 10:32 AM
    Those are made from Silicone. Any time you are dealing with anything involving silicone there is the chance of getting one that smells funny or feels chalky. What they put in the silicone to make it feel "velvety" is what causes the chalky feeling if it's not handled correctly at the manufacturer. I deal with silicone all the time in my business and run into that a lot.

There's tons of blackberry cases on Ebay from hard cases to the silicone ones. The guy at the verizon store had a silicone one and says he loves it. I have had silicone covers for my phones and hard covers. I've noticed the hard covers take some time getting used to because it will feel like they're in your way. But once you get used to them, they do take an impact better if you drop them than a silicone one. At least IMO anyway.
    08-02-08 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD