If you have it and you like it. Let us know about it. I bought mine on ebay. I received last Wednesday. I have to admit it...WOW the quality og the sound...very good. It's lightweight, spaceless, and can be place one side or the other one of the sunvisor, because blueant supet tooth hold by magnet. The creator of this thing, are genious. I enjoy it very much.
    04-05-08 08:48 AM
    I've been thinking about getting on. Glad to hear the sound quality is awesome... Have u experienced any problems yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-08 09:30 AM
    I purchased one about two months ago and I have been in Heaven ever since. Quality is excellent and since I do a lot of driving, I don't have to wear my Motorola H700. Love the BlueAnt Supertooth Light.
    04-05-08 09:29 PM
    For me, I had no problem. I enjoy it and I recommend it to all.
    04-05-08 10:17 PM
    my buddy gave me one to use for the weekend it was great. sound was superb i just dont like the fact that everyone in the car hears your convo haha
    04-06-08 07:41 PM
    Just got mine the other day. Soooo much better than useing a headset.
    04-06-08 07:44 PM
    I have a wired Nokia bluetooth kit. Doesn't play nice with the 8820.

Had the Jabra 5050. Too much outgoing DSP-ish garble when things got noisy in the car, as I discovered when I sent myself a voicemail recording.

Settled on the BlueAnt Supertooth light. Much better!

Only design bug: the pop-out mic has a tendency to get caught up internally. There's a very long spring that can bind the mic cable. When this happens, the pop-out mic won't stay shut (off position).

I fixed this by stiffening the mic cable slightly with some tape, and made sure I reassembled the housing so the cable lies directly over the spring.

Now it works great. No more on/off problems.
    04-07-08 12:21 PM
    I have the Jabra SP5050 on my car and the Supertooth Light on my SUV originally. With the Jabra, when you are running on the freeway at 80mph, you can hardly hear the other party. Mostly you have issues with your callers not hearing you because of background noise -- not this one, I can't hear them at all. So I had to switch the car kits and placed my Jabra SP5050 on my SUV since V8 has more quiter engine than my milkbox. I'd say, the difference is huge!

Wirelessandy, I've never had any issues with the microphone not returning to its "OFF" position and neither have my customers. I have read about it. Hopefully the Supertooth Light 3 solves this issue.
    04-09-08 11:16 PM
    I have a wired Nokia bluetooth kit. Doesn't play nice with the 8820.

Had the Jabra 5050. Too much outgoing DSP-ish garble when things got noisy in the car, as I discovered when I sent myself a voicemail recording.

Settled on the BlueAnt Supertooth light. Much better!

Only design bug: the pop-out mic has a tendency to get caught up internally. There's a very long spring that can bind the mic cable. When this happens, the pop-out mic won't stay shut (off position).

I fixed this by stiffening the mic cable slightly with some tape, and made sure I reassembled the housing so the cable lies directly over the spring.

Now it works great. No more on/off problems.
    I had this happen to my Supertooth today.

This fix was super easy! Thanks!
    04-30-08 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD