http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

Does it have a magnetic flap or a scratch causing button type.

I notice a few of the other side cases on this site have the button type, but official ones seem to have the magnetic latch.

It does look like a nice case though.
    01-08-09 05:19 PM
    It looks like an OEM case in which case it definitely will put your storm to sleep.
    01-08-09 06:14 PM
    I have had that case for about two weeks and love it. It is a BB case so it does put it to sleep.
    01-08-09 06:28 PM
    I have had that case for about two weeks and love it. It is a BB case so it does put it to sleep.
    Is it a tight fit?? The one I got from Verizon is so tight to pull my storm out.
    01-08-09 06:31 PM
    I have it.... sort of I ordered it and am still waiting on it. Shopblackberry takes foreeeeeeever. But it should be magnetic that puts the phone to sleep.
    01-08-09 07:03 PM
    I got a vertical one from Verizon and the first thing I did was spend about 30 minutes just stretching it out before I put my Storm in. It's still tighter than I'd like but not too bad. For example, I can drop my storm in it and it'll slide down about a third of the way then takes just a little bit of pressure to slide it the rest. So, I'd recommend just spending time while your watching TV or something stretching it out.

To the OP, the Vertical one from VWZ has the magnetic flap to close it, so I'd assume that one is probably the same.
    01-08-09 07:05 PM
    Umm, did you not read the description there?

Features:

* Luxurious full grain Napa leather
    * Strong, adjustable swivel clip
    * Power-saving magnet
    * Stylish white stitching
    01-08-09 07:10 PM
    To help stretch out my case, I used hot glove treatment for a baseball mitt. Spray on, put in oven
    Work it in and stretch... Repeat a few times and works great.. Loosens up case and softens and
    Protects it. Nothing better IMHO..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 07:17 PM
    To help stretch out my case, I used hot glove treatment for a baseball mitt. Spray on, put in oven
    Work it in and stretch... Repeat a few times and works great.. Loosens up case and softens and
    Protects it. Nothing better IMHO..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Great idea. Thanks
    01-08-09 07:35 PM
    i have been looking at this pouch for my storm and am wondering what the belt clip is made out of. by looking at the pictures it seems like it's made out of plastic but i'm hoping it's a metal clip covered in leather. can any of you pouch owners out there let me know what it is?

thanks
    Jim
    01-13-09 09:12 PM
    Vertical cases suck, big time. Just as a PC mouse and your coffee cup are mortal enemies, so too are vertical cases and seat belts. Gotta go with horizontal cases. Vertical cases, for active people, kill c-phones more than most people are willing to own up to !
    01-13-09 10:59 PM
    When you say it puts the Storm to sleep, is that the same as when the screen turns off or pressing the lock button?
    01-13-09 11:10 PM
    http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

Does it have a magnetic flap or a scratch causing button type.

I notice a few of the other side cases on this site have the button type, but official ones seem to have the magnetic latch.

It does look like a nice case though.
    I have this case....it is AWESOME!!! Real professional looking and SWEET!!

It is a snug fit not TIGHT!! Sleeper function is great!!

I purchased the leather vertical case on release day. Used for a day and then started using my 8330 OEM case. I was waiting for this case to release....purchased it and haven't regretted it yet.
    01-14-09 12:07 AM
    i have been looking at this pouch for my storm and am wondering what the belt clip is made out of. by looking at the pictures it seems like it's made out of plastic but i'm hoping it's a metal clip covered in leather. can any of you pouch owners out there let me know what it is?

thanks
    Jim

It is plastic. I am very careful with it.

[IMG][/IMG]
    01-14-09 12:14 AM
    thanks for the reply.
    01-14-09 06:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD