I was wondering if anyone knows of a company that makes a case that doesn't have the hole for the camera on the back? My tour doesn't have one to to work and crap keeps getting in the back through the hole.
    08-30-09 11:09 PM
    ur tour doesnt have a camera?????????????
    08-31-09 12:29 AM
    People are in professions that don't allow for cameras... such as lawyers, judges, and criminals.

Well, smart criminals anyways.
    08-31-09 12:31 AM
    There are two models of Tours. One with a camera, and one without. You can order whichever you prefer.

Some company-supplied Tours do not have camera due to company policy.
    08-31-09 12:31 AM
    I had to order one without as I work for a major automotive manufacturer. We aren't allowed to have camera phones. They think we are going to take pictures and sell trade and technology secrets lol. Just wish someone made a case that didn't have the hole for the camera.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 07:13 AM
    I had to order one without as I work for a major automotive manufacturer. We aren't allowed to have camera phones. They think we are going to take pictures and sell trade and technology secrets lol. Just wish someone made a case that didn't have the hole for the camera.

Lemme guess...Ford?
    08-31-09 08:27 AM
    I have not seen any skin or anything for the non-camera 9630...my best guess and just a guess would be to go to your provider (me verizon's) local store and search in there...sorry man
    08-31-09 09:16 AM
    Nope Nissan lol

08-31-09 09:40 AM
    Sigh... I have jury duty next week. No phones with cameras allowed there.
    08-31-09 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD