08-24-09 10:54 PM
40 12
tools
    Yes they do make the pouch for the Bold. In fact mine came with it. But I prefer to use the horizontal OEM holster on my belt. I also use the Seidio clip when I use the extended battery on trips.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 07:33 PM
    no case.

used the OEM holster for a while, but recently gave it up.
    08-23-09 08:43 PM
    Hmmmm, i actually do prefer the holster on my belt when outside, but traveling long distances (really long) and not using it its nice to have the pouch or silk sack.
    08-23-09 08:48 PM
    I use the Otter Box Denfender When im at work and the BB pocket for when im off and i use the privacy screen protecter
    08-23-09 09:11 PM
    My Bold is naked as well. It fits in the leather OEM topcase and drops into the OEM charging pod at work and office although the CM Fuel holster adds a bit of bulk but not as much as other hardcases. When you have a hardcase, you either have to buy the charging station that comes as another accessory or take it off every time it goes in the pod. The pod saves the USB which would get an unnecessary workout that is avoided when the Bold goes commando.
    08-23-09 09:21 PM
    CM holster is good when out of the office in the event that you get too busy to charge the Bold.
    08-23-09 09:22 PM
    Innocase 360, cuz I want protection, and it looks good.
    Me too. Like it naked, but I see too many phones beat the crap out of.
    08-23-09 09:33 PM
    Invisible shield FTW!!!!!!! Gotta love the fact that you get a lifetime warrenty on it and its so easy to install and such amazing protection. and best of all, it works in conjunction with any other case!!!! I like to use the included belt clip holster for work and when I'm not working I just throw it in my pocket. Just be careful NOT to touch the sticky side!!!!! You'll have to buy a new one to get rid of the prints.

08-23-09 11:27 PM
    I use the leather case that came in the retail box

08-24-09 12:16 AM
    I use an Innocase 360 with a removed screen protector... and a BoxWave ClearTouch protector on instead. I don't experience any major lint or glare problems with this combo.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 08-24-09 at 03:54 AM.
    08-24-09 03:48 AM
    If Im dressed up then I use the OEM holster, If Im going casual then its the OEM pocket pouch with a screen protector.
    08-24-09 05:22 AM
    Use a case of some kind to prevent dust and lint from getting in your Bold.

08-24-09 06:01 AM
    Silcone skin which I like around the house.Case mate I also like cause it covers the keyboard ,I call it the boot ,cause of its full protection.And I bought and applied and reapplied screenprotector ,finally perfection

08-24-09 07:41 AM
    Have otterbox defender but now just use screen protector & leather from box. Defender middle bar makes trackball difficult and cracks after a while.

08-24-09 09:26 PM
    In my case the leather backing is very resilient agaisnt scratches and dirt cleans off it really well. I only use a full body phantom skinz. I don't need my bold any bigger..
    I've also done a scratch test with my first bold before replacing it with the warranty but only the knife was able to do any damage.

08-24-09 10:54 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD