I have had my phone for a few weeks and I was worried about scratches/marks so I purchased a case, but now I don't want to use a case as the 9900 feels great without one! Do you use a case? If you don't does your 9900/9930 show any marks/scratches? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 12:27 PM
    I have had my phone for a few weeks and I was worried about scratches/marks so I purchased a case, but now I don't want to use a case as the 9900 feels great without one! Do you use a case? If you don't does your 9900/9930 show any marks/scratches? Thanks

Yup. I just bought a OEM BB Hard Case in white. Its VERY slim and will protect the BB from MILD bumps and keep it scratch free.
    10-21-11 12:34 PM
    I use the commuter case from otterbox. I like the look and feel with it on but I do love the look without any case as well.
    10-21-11 12:40 PM
    Otterbox commuter, its provides enough protection without adding much bulk. I've had commuters on my 9700 and 9900 it saved my berries from drops and occasional face plants. Well worth the money you spend and it comes with a screen protector.

10-21-11 12:41 PM
    No I don't use any case just screen protector and oem leather pouch

10-21-11 12:43 PM
    Im using the otterbox. I also have the feather case in black. Depending on where I am and how active I am I will use one or the other. The phone is never without a case of some form.
    10-21-11 12:49 PM
    BlackBerry hard case/Holds the firm snug and is still thin enough to keep in my pocket no problem. Easily able to take off as well (unlike the hard case for the 9780).
    10-21-11 01:00 PM
    I had the otterbox commuter, but gave up and just have it go naked. Without the case it shows off how thin the phone is, and i have people immediately ask "is THAT a blackberry? can i see it?"
    10-21-11 01:00 PM
    i bought the soft shell translucent case hoping it will still show the pretty detail on the back but since it covers it I went bare for a while and then got the film sticky all around the phone so it's protected without hiding any of the detail or making the phone bulky
    10-21-11 01:17 PM
    Yes I bought this one : BlackBerry Hard Shell for Bold 9900/9930 - Black w/Black accent - CrackBerry Canada

at futureshop at the same price.

It's still sexy and gives a little (2%) bit of thickness since I thought it was a bit too thin. My phone fell and it protected it.

I still have the screen protector that came with it.
    10-21-11 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD