Paying the difference of course. I have read about how great the customer service is. My Dad bought my commuter thinkin gthat I would like it. I really do but the rubber cover is very loose at the top of the screen and below the keyboard. Plus, I need a holster. Do you think that they would let me swap?
    02-01-10 12:35 AM
    wont know till you try boss .. but im sure a simple swap wont be a big deal .. good luck.
    02-01-10 12:37 AM
    wont know till you try boss .. but im sure a simple swap wont be a big deal .. good luck.
    Thanks. I will call them in the morning. The amount of lint and what not get into the case with it being that loose in those places. I am just trying to get of feel of what folks here think of trading it out. I have learned so much here.
    02-01-10 12:42 AM
    Thanks. I will call them in the morning. The amount of lint and what not get into the case with it being that loose in those places. I am just trying to get of feel of what folks here think of trading it out. I have learned so much here.
    Thats what this place is for .. i would of never survived the 9530 trauma if not for CB .. Good luck again!
    02-01-10 12:45 AM
    yes they will let you. just make sure you send the other one back. they did this for me for the storm 2
    02-01-10 12:58 AM
    I did call today and the guy on the phone was nice as could be. He said that he would ship me out a replacement commuter today. I asked if I could switch it out for a defender and he said that I could return the commuter and he would refund that purchase and I would have to make a new purchase for the defender. I'll try the replacement for now. I will probably end up getting a defender though. Ebay seems to have them the cheapest that I have found. Around $33.00 w/free shipping.
    02-01-10 05:30 PM
    I would purchase the commuter case from you if you do end up getting the defender
    02-02-10 01:21 PM
    I would purchase the commuter case from you if you do end up getting the defender
    fumbalah, I would like to do that. Please email me at benhjustice@yahoo.com. Thanks!
    02-02-10 04:31 PM
    Commuter case was flimsy.
    Plastic around the power adapter broke.
    Called for a replacement. Instead of a new plastic shell, sent a new case.

Great customer service.
    02-03-10 06:02 PM
    this is helpful info...i love CB

I got my commuter yesterday and I actually prefer it to the bulk of the defender...my brother has the big honkin yellow one for his 9000, and i just don't need that level of protection. tomato/tomahto, i guess

anyways, the included screen protector gave me an issue because the second sticker didn't come off easily, so now I have an ugly residue on the top left...ick! i was going to e-mail shop@crackberry, but after reading this I think I will go straight to the horse's...er, otter's mouth
    02-04-10 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD