08-18-09 09:48 AM
28 12
tools
    I want this combo too, let me know what cases you bought.
    I have the old WE 8830 side pouch holster with the OEM Blackberry silicon on my tour, and that combo works great. It's not a struggle to get the tour out with the silicon case out of the holster.
    08-18-09 08:16 AM
    BB Holster inst bad for your BB...well of the exception of 9630 I feel.
    I dumped BB holster going to Case logic holster pulling the 2 very small fastener magnets out out of hasp replacing with thin two sided velcro tape.
    The reason for this is I believe 9630 internal Antenna is cause of signal issue-Voice muffle which magnets help contribute to.
    No magnets = good for 9630 internal antenna
    One experience I did have the magnet in the holster was with my old LG env Touch. When I put the phone in the holster with the touch screen side towards the magnet it would eventually drain the battery of the phone with in hours. But if I had the phone in the holster with the screen toward the clip away from the magnet, it would not effect the life of the battery.

I guess the magnet and touch screen, don't work well with each other.
    08-18-09 08:25 AM
    As far as electronic harm, no.

Physically, it's very possible, if not probable. I've used the holster on my Pearl for a year, and the battery cover has vertical scratches on it from sliding in and out. Also, the chrome layer on the bottom corners of the plastic bezel has lost its polish and in some spots wore through completely to black.
    08-18-09 09:48 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD