I hate to start a thread for a simple answer but I can't find it on the web sites and no one has answered in case threads. I need to order cases today and neither of these sites say if they put the storm to sleep or not.....anyone who knows/has one please let me know. Thanks.
    01-07-09 11:41 AM
    They don't
    Last I checked that is
    01-07-09 11:42 AM
    Yes, the Magnet Flipper Cases does. I am unaware if the Ultra Slim Pouch or the Vertical Pouch does.
    01-07-09 12:06 PM
    Thanks for the heads up guys. Don't know how they can make cases for Blackberries that don't put it to sleep....to me that is one of the most important parts.....especially with the touch screen
    01-07-09 12:23 PM
    True that... Those Vaja cases are really hot though.
    01-07-09 12:26 PM
    guess I could look hot with my phone while I can't use it because the battery is dead :-)
    01-07-09 12:41 PM
    Can't speak for the Storm... Sena's flipper does sleep the Curve; I don't see how they would remove that functionality for newer models.

If getting a clip, make sure you look at the physical picture. Because of the placement of the clip, the cover flip may hang "upside" down.

Another excellent sleeper option is Piel Frama. Phenomenal craftmanship.
    01-07-09 12:43 PM
    Excellent I will check it out thanks. I find it hard to believe they would not have it too....but you would think if they did have it it would be listed in the features on the web site.
    01-07-09 12:58 PM
    You would figure that they would mention it because it is a selling point.
    A feature with a benefit
    01-07-09 01:10 PM
    Just got off the phone with Sena Cases, the agent told me that the Ultra Slim Pouch does have a sleeper magnet. The Vertical Pouch does not.
    01-07-09 01:15 PM
    Just got off the phone with Sena Cases, the agent told me that the Ultra Slim Pouch does have a sleeper magnet. The Vertical Pouch does not.
    I wonder Vaja's slim pouch has a magnet. Expensive but they sure are sexy.
    01-07-09 04:12 PM
    Awesome thanks! I will be ordering mine today then. Those vaja ones are sexy but I am thinkin that it is not worth the extra small fortune.
    01-07-09 04:38 PM
    Awesome thanks! I will be ordering mine today then. Those vaja ones are sexy but I am thinkin that it is not worth the extra small fortune.
    Yeah, they sure know how to nickel and dime... +$10 for a line of custom laser-engraved text. I mean, ****, if you're spending $70 what's another $10?!
    01-07-09 05:59 PM
    I had a Vaja case for a Samsung phone a few years ago. It's the highest quality, nicest looking phone case I've ever owned. I like the way that ivolution looks.

Grey
    01-07-09 06:41 PM
    I love the Seidio spring clip, and yes it does put the Storm to sleep. It's quality rubberized plastic, with one of THE best belt clips (it won't break, as MANY of my belt clips in the past have) I HIGHLY recommend it. It's only around 25 dollars.
    01-07-09 07:24 PM
    I use the HTC case I had for my S621. It puts the Storm to sleep... leather and solid...good fit.
    Steve
    01-07-09 08:01 PM
    Just recieved my Sena Ultra Slim pouch. It does not have a sleeper magnet. I would not recommend this case if it is important to you. I ordered mine based on the info received above from a phone rep. I think I'm still gonna keep it.
    01-13-09 05:45 PM
    I purchased and received the Sena MAGNETFLIPPER CASE. I really like the case. Don't care too much for the belt clip but as far as keeping my storm in the case... it is nice.
    01-16-09 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD