12-30-09 07:20 PM
26 12
tools
    I ordered an innocase, holster and 2 charging pods on the 8th. At the time the web site said they would ship the week of the 7th. Then the web site was changed to a later date. Then it was changed again.

Yesterday I used online chat to check on my order, and I was told that it would definitely be shipped on Friday (today).

I used the chat again to verify status a few minutes ago, and now they are saying back ordered. In short, the person I chatted with yesterday flat out lied. If you don't know a delivery date, then admitting that is much better than just making something up.

Also, why no emails to follow up on order? With today's technology anyone with a back ordered item should get an automatic notice. I have not received the first email.

This was supposed to by a Christmas gift, but now I guess I have to look for something else. I asked them to ship what they had in stock, but they say they cannot split orders (wtf?).

If an item is not available, and they don't know when it will be available, they should just say that. Constantly changing the date on the web site just hacks people off. I understand delays. That happens. Just post "Delivery Delayed" and send a message to those who have ordered. Is that really too much to ask?

I am not going to cancel my order because I want to see just how long it will take to actually receive the items. Still, I think this is may really two orders for me. First and last.
    Last edited by valueman; 12-18-09 at 02:27 PM.
    12-18-09 01:48 PM
    Siedio almost lost me as a customer! I bought the Storm 2 the day it came out and had to wait almost two months for the Innocase and holster to become available. I received them YESTERDAY!

The charging pod still wasn't available, but at least I am not going commando with this thing anymore!
    12-18-09 01:52 PM
    Seidio sucks, get use to it. They have horrible customer support, and don't bother to help out at all.
    12-18-09 02:01 PM
    Seidio sucks, get use to it. They have horrible customer support, and don't bother to help out at all.
    It's starting to seem like Seidio is not the wonderful company that I expected them to be. With numerous reports of poor customer service experience I'm not certain that I will be ordering from them again, nor recommending their products to others. They need to step it up!!!
    12-18-09 02:21 PM
    I will add that their customer service isn't that great. Slow to respond and they never have their story straight.

Also I know that Seido has an account on this forum and looks like they are not trying to do any damage control. Ohh well
    12-18-09 02:45 PM
    The first sign there is a problem with an order is no email from the vendor within a few minutes. That usually means at a minimum, stuff is back ordered, at least that is what I have found.
    12-18-09 02:49 PM
    The thing that really sets me off is the fact that a (so-called) customer service rep told me yesterday that the order would be shipped today. That was just a flat out lie. The truth was they did not have the items in stock, and they don't know when they will get them. Just telling the truth goes a long way in my book.
    12-18-09 03:08 PM
    I ordered an innocase, holster and 2 charging pods on the 8th. At the time the web site said they would ship the week of the 7th. Then the web site was changed to a later date. Then it was changed again.

Yesterday I used online chat to check on my order, and I was told that it would definitely be shipped on Friday (today).

I used the chat again to verify status a few minutes ago, and now they are saying back ordered. In short, the person I chatted with yesterday flat out lied. If you don't know a delivery date, then admitting that is much better than just making something up.

Also, why no emails to follow up on order? With today's technology anyone with a back ordered item should get an automatic notice. I have not received the first email.

This was supposed to by a Christmas gift, but now I guess I have to look for something else. I asked them to ship what they had in stock, but they say they cannot split orders (wtf?).

If an item is not available, and they don't know when it will be available, they should just say that. Constantly changing the date on the web site just hacks people off. I understand delays. That happens. Just post "Delivery Delayed" and send a message to those who have ordered. Is that really too much to ask?

I am not going to cancel my order because I want to see just how long it will take to actually receive the items. Still, I think this is may really two orders for me. First and last.
    Hi Valueman,

I am sorry to hear you have been misled on the delivery of your accessories. If you could send me a private message with your sales order number and information I will be more than happy to look into your purchases. You are a valued customer and we will get this taken care of as quickly as possible. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Happy Holidays,
    Seidio
    12-18-09 03:11 PM
    There ya go. 1.5 hours and they responded to you in thr forum. Not bad.
    12-18-09 03:15 PM
    Seidio has always been good to me!
    12-18-09 03:19 PM
    Seidio replies to these forums, but are not willing to help out members like me who have had big issues with them. Pathetic.

BTW, Seidio purposely tells you that your order has been shipped even though it's not to get you from cancelling an order. This happened to be two days ago, until I called in requesting for tracking information on a FedEx shipment that they couldn't supply. They eventually sold up and told me it hasn't been shipped and they cancelled the order.
    Last edited by BlackberryB; 12-18-09 at 03:56 PM.
    12-18-09 03:51 PM
    There ya go. 1.5 hours and they responded to you in thr forum. Not bad.
    Not bad at all. But it leaves me wondering even more why there was no communication until I went public. My order was placed on 12/8, and I paid for next day shipping. If delivery was going to be extended beyond the date on the web site, then it shouldn't be up to the customer to track that down. The vendor should be the one tracking the customer down.

I own a business. I understand that one cannot deliver soemthing if it is not in stock. I do not understand telling a customer that an order will be shipped the next day if the item isn't even in stock yet and delivery has already been delayed twice.

I am sure the person I am buying it for will really like it. It is just what he wants. He wants a protective case, but also wants to be able to use a charging pod without taking it off. This appears to be the only available option. But, I am equally sure that this episode causes doubt in my mind regarding customer service at Seidio. If there was another option, I would probably go that route.
    12-18-09 04:14 PM
    Not bad at all. But it leaves me wondering even more why there was no communication until I went public. My order was placed on 12/8, and I paid for next day shipping. If delivery was going to be extended beyond the date on the web site, then it shouldn't be up to the customer to track that down. The vendor should be the one tracking the customer down.

I own a business. I understand that one cannot deliver soemthing if it is not in stock. I do not understand telling a customer that an order will be shipped the next day if the item isn't even in stock yet and delivery has already been delayed twice.

I am sure the person I am buying it for will really like it. It is just what he wants. He wants a protective case, but also wants to be able to use a charging pod without taking it off. This appears to be the only available option. But, I am equally sure that this episode causes doubt in my mind regarding customer service at Seidio. If there was another option, I would probably go that route.
    EXACTLY. You're no the only one who is having problems. They don't bother responded to me anymore because they know they screwed up.
    12-18-09 04:15 PM
    EXACTLY. You're no the only one who is having problems. They don't bother responded to me anymore because they know they screwed up.
    Kinda funny, huh? After all you read on here, you'd think they'd take care of you, but it's really just a luck of the draw. The negative rep is growing, but since they are ok for now, they just try to sweep some of us under the rug.

Maybe if you had Clintro post in your thread asking SeidioSeidio to take care of you, you might get some action. What's up Clint! Not a shot at you, I just know Seidio loves you.
    12-18-09 07:18 PM
    if you're looking for good seidio products, i would highly recommend buying from Amazon.com. I bought a Innocase II for a BB Tour last Tuesday night (Dec 15) and got it at about 1:00 p.m. on Thursday (December 17).

They make great products, and while customer service may not be that great, amazon is great.
    12-18-09 08:15 PM
    yeah I had a big problem with Seidio yesterday after they declined there warranty on an item of mine that was still under warranty. I had to write them a nasty e-mail and only them did I get a rep that helped me out getting a replacement item.

they worked it out with me but it took a lot of bi*tching out of me to get them to budge.
    12-18-09 08:17 PM
    I had a good customer service experience with Seidio. I had a problem with my Innocase 360, so I emailed customer service, got a response within 24 hours, and a replacement case just a couple of days later. Just wanted to give a shout out in their defense...complaints are usually louder than compliments.
    12-18-09 08:18 PM
    I would like to say I have always had great service from them and so have my extended family. There are 8 of us that buy products from them with great service and speedy delivery. Any time I have had a problem they have been quick to take care of me.

I say A+ for Seidio
    12-19-09 09:36 PM
    +1 Amazon for seidio products.
    12-19-09 10:23 PM
    I got a PM from Seidio, an email, and a call about my issue - I have to say that they are being responsive
    12-20-09 09:06 AM
    I buy the stuff from amazon.com because it is much cheaper. In the $10-15 range. Then you can also see if it is in stock.
    12-20-09 01:23 PM
    I got a PM from Seidio, an email, and a call about my issue - I have to say that they are being responsive
    They did this because they have no choice. Look how many people are having issues with there crappy CS. They haven't even responded to me because they know they are so wrong there is nothing they can do to reply lol.
    12-20-09 02:12 PM
    Hey BlackberryB, have they gotten back to you yet? I'm just wondering.
    12-23-09 03:11 AM
    Update on Status: I got an email saying that my order will arrive today.
    12-23-09 07:18 AM
    Hey BlackberryB, have they gotten back to you yet? I'm just wondering.
    No, they have no contacted me.
    12-23-09 10:51 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD