I have been going crazy with my cases...
    I am unsatisfied with each one of them, I find something I don't like about each one of them.

What I want:
    1) Be able to always have the "in holster" function available (so no cases is a no no)
    2) Be able to remove my BOLD and put my BOLD with one hand, quick enough.
    3) Be able to wear my coat and don't look like an ***** because the side is popping out.

So this is what happens,
    Beyzacase slip in case = 1 & 3 (one handed remove? try it)
    OEM Holster = 1 & 2
    OEM Horizontal = 1 & 2 (takes more time to remove, but actually less bulky than holster)
    NO casing = 2 & 3

What do I do guys?
    If there was a way such that when my BOLD is in my pocket it knows it activates HOLSTER PROFILE that would be amazing... sadly my legs are not magnetized...

Anyone can help me with this dilemma, or perhaps have you already had this one?
    12-02-08 03:16 AM
    No one can help me on this? please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 01:09 PM
    I think I heard you can press the button on the top to put the device to sleep and same to wake it up. Or I guess you could sew a magnet in your pocket.
    The problem about that its that when it goes to sleep it doesn't activate the "holster" profile

12-04-08 01:10 PM
    OEM Horizontal most likely your best bet. I use the OEM holster when I'm "suited" up but I usually use the OEM slip pocket case (bought on ebay for $10)

I love the OEM slip pocket case...check that out
    Using the Slip pocket case, you don't find its really unconvenient? say you have a texting period with a friend every say 5mins... you would have to take out put back with both hands... kinda annoying no?

12-04-08 01:11 PM
    I think I heard you can press the button on the top to put the device to sleep and same to wake it up. Or I guess you could sew a magnet in your pocket.
    12-04-08 01:13 PM
    OEM Horizontal most likely your best bet. I use the OEM holster when I'm "suited" up but I usually use the OEM slip pocket case (bought on ebay for $10)

I love the OEM slip pocket case...check that out
    12-04-08 01:15 PM
    Using the Slip pocket case, you don't find its really unconvenient? say you have a texting period with a friend every say 5mins... you would have to take out put back with both hands... kinda annoying no?

not really...I like throwing it in my pocket and I feel the slip case keeps it from collecting pocket dust.

I hear what your saying though by taking it in and out...I really don't find it a problem or annoying. I rather pull it out of the holster than pulling it out of a pocket full of dust.

my opinion of course
    12-04-08 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD