can somebody explain to me why shopcrackberry doesn't ship to Singapore?

i've tried to purchase oem accessories off the official site but, items are always available at a later date. when the date does come by, it never seems to go on sale before it becomes available again at yet another later date!

all i want is an extra battery!
    10-29-08 12:50 AM
    don't you guys have store that sell blackberry accessories in singapore?
    11-10-08 12:46 AM
    As far as I know, there is no store here selling BB accessories.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 08:26 PM
    i can agree with that. not that many crack (berry) heads in SG so there demand and supply isn't really there.

I think Cube3 at Vivo carries bold cases and skins. At least that's what they told me over the phone. Perhaps you can try your luck there.
    Last edited by danielx; 12-03-08 at 03:09 AM.
    12-03-08 02:59 AM
    i can agree with that. not that many crack (berry) heads in SG so there demand and supply isn't really there.

I think Cube3 at Vivo carries bold cases and skins. At least that's what they told me over the phone. Perhaps you can try your luck there.
    thanks! i'll go take a look.
    12-06-08 06:50 PM
    thanks! i'll go take a look.
    well i paid 38 bucks for a leather side flip pouch when i went yesterday.
    however i noticed that someone at hardwarezone is selling the top flip version for only 10 bucks

man did i get ripped or what.
    12-10-08 09:06 PM
    well i paid 38 bucks for a leather side flip pouch when i went yesterday.
    however i noticed that someone at hardwarezone is selling the top flip version for only 10 bucks

man did i get ripped or what.
    ouch.... that hurts.
    12-10-08 11:17 PM
    Blackberry isn't popular in Singapore? Seems weird with it being a financial center and the biggest port around..
    12-11-08 08:06 AM
    from what i can observe, the majority of the users are corporate users and most of them use their bb solely for work related emails because the bbs are issued by the company rather than acquired for personal use.

the stereotype is that bbs are for corporate use and most consumers would rather go for other smartphones

in fact, aside from the bold, it is rather difficult to view and test other bb models in most mobile phone stores.
    12-29-08 03:43 AM
    That still doesn't explain why CrackBerry shop does not want to ship to Singapore.

I just tried to purchase Vibe n Ring from Crackberry, and guess what? No Singapore in the drop-down list of countries for Billing Address.

I can't even get software off of there, for cryin' out loud! Jeeze!
    01-06-09 03:34 AM
    That still doesn't explain why CrackBerry shop does not want to ship to Singapore.

I just tried to purchase Vibe n Ring from Crackberry, and guess what? No Singapore in the drop-down list of countries for Billing Address.

whoaaa an alfa fan huh? nice.
    02-12-09 09:23 PM

Tried vPost (vpost.com.sg) from SingPost for shipping? Haha, I used that for my foreign purchases, some even claimed that Singapore is an offshore island of another big federal country, so they don't ship to our little red dot.

TMD, NBCCB haha.
    02-19-09 06:03 PM
    there's an awesome site My Black Mod

They sell blackberry accessories in Singapore! Hard to find eh !
    12-30-09 07:20 AM
    Maybe you could try truesupplier.com. They have a lot of accesories, but they don't have any applications or themes though.
    12-30-09 11:19 AM
    there's an awesome site

They sell blackberry accessories in Singapore! Hard to find eh !
    anyone tried this shop in SLT yet?
    03-08-10 09:00 AM
    lol, yes it is difficult! and also expensive if you do manage to find a shop that does sell it.

ebay is a wayy cheaper option n shipping is only 5 working days! i'd definitely recommend ebay, the shops frm hong kong have never failed me yet!
    04-01-10 04:03 AM
    You guys can try OnlineKopi.blogspot.com. Getting more stuff for BB users. =)
    05-04-10 09:27 PM
    Hey guys, feel free to look over to my online store.
    Quote that you're from Crackberry forums if you are buying more than a couple of products, I will try to give discounts wherever possible.

pimpberries.wordpress.com
    07-10-10 07:09 AM
  19. blackberryandiphoneaccessories's Avatar
    You may get it online here:
    blackberryandiphoneaccessories.wordpress.com
    Last edited by blackberryandiphoneaccessories; 07-28-10 at 03:12 AM.
    07-28-10 12:12 AM
    Well guys may want to check out Blackacc - Original Authentic BlackBerry Accessories, Authentic BlackBerry Accessories. They are the Asia's distributor for original blackberry accessories. A friend recommended. Much cheaper compared to what I can find elsewhere.

They have a retail outlet at the industrial building just next to commonwealth MRT. Drove there and got my original leather pouch for my bold and I'm happy

Hope this helps cos I also had a hard time finding the orginal accessories here in Singapore.
    08-02-10 04:46 AM
    No storm 2 accessories?
    09-19-10 03:49 AM
    You'll be surprised - nobody cares about S2s in Singapore. I went to retail stores selling truckloads of cases and they don't sell any for the S2. I went to pushcart shops in malls and they don't have any for the S2.

Tough luck! Haha.
    09-19-10 12:40 PM
    As far as I know, there is no store here selling BB accessories.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You can try blackberryzest.com if you're looking to buy blackberry accessories in Singapore. This site is based in Singapore and offers Singaporeans free shipping on purchases.
    01-12-11 07:00 AM
    Can try blackberry accessories & cases ! Still very new but promised to bring in more cases at a cheaper price. Can request for which model cases you want them to bring in!
    (:

cheers!
    09-26-11 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD