so i went into home depot to look at tools since i work outdoors and need alot of cordless things.
    i have had a ryobi cordless 4v drill for the longest time and the tek4 stiff sticks out because it is bright green and usually in the front isle. i already had a drill and battery and stumbled across this charger for phones. it gives 80 extra hours of life, i have charged my phone 4 times a day with this without having to charge it. it is awesome.

Ryobi Tek4 4-Volt Portable Power Source - RP4900 at The Home Depot

now like i said i was looking around, so i found this rapid charger that holds 2 batteries and charges them in 35 mins! the charger came with an extra battery also.

last thing i was expecting to find in home depot was quality things for my phone but i just wanted to share my experience with this stuff since the 2 together costs as much as an oem battery from the cellphone provider.

ohh and the charger that you plug into the phone is about the size of a roll of quarters but a little wider. perfectly fine to sport in your pocket, and the ladies think t is nice to......haha had to throw in that joke.

check out the links to the home depot site and let me know what you guys think.

Ryobi Tek4 4V Rapid Charger with 4V Li-Ion Battery - AP4302 at The Home Depot
    06-09-11 08:16 PM
    Nice finds, Eve. Those are not bad prices either.
    06-09-11 08:20 PM
    yeah the reviews say they dont charge a iphone to 100% but ive brought my phone from 30-40 percent to 100 a few times on 1 charge. iphones must take some nasty draw, lol
    06-09-11 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD